Chapter 35-The End-

don't worry my love... I'm coming for you...

_________________

Hae Ji's POV

Today was the day of my wedding... I was looking out the window... hoping that one of the princes would stop my wedding... I've also heard that the 5 of the other princes killed themselves... it was sad to hear for me but I have to move on...

Min Ji walked in my room...

"Looking beautiful your highness..."she said

"No need to be formal Min Ji,even though I'm announced as the queen of Baekje and the empress of Korea, I'm still me." I said... she just giggled...

"Where's Eun Ha?" I asked

"She doesn't want to come...you know how much affected she is to know that you need to marry her lover... but she respects you..." she said

"I know she likes him and I know that he likes her. After we get married,I just need one prince. After that he is free to love another... besides we both know we cannot love each other again...the fact that we lost the love we had and the fact that we both have someone else in mind..." I said explaining to her...

"By the way who made the dress?" She asked

"I did. The other gowns were either too big and too much or too small and too less...I needed a gown that you can run on... but they couldn't give me one... so I just made one..." I said

"Who taught you to sew a dress?"

"My mom..." I said

"You look very pretty

"You look very pretty... too bad Woo hee isn't here..." she said smiling.. I smiled back at her... even there's pain in my heart... I still need to smile... it's time to change myself... but remain the same when it comes to war😉...

~time skip~

The wedding has started... and by my side was Yung Seok... he looks at me and smiled... I smiled back at him... when we were now at the so called altar...

"Princess Song Hae Ji...do you take, Wang Yung Seok as your husband?"

"Yes..."

"Wang Yung Seok... do you take princess Song Hae Ji as your wife..."

Author's POV

He stops and think... which made Hae Ji and the other people look at him... he smiles and chuckled...

Yung Seok's POV