Chapter 11-First Day: Yoongi-

an assassin

___________________

It was another day...it was the first day of the 7 princes' trying to impress me...trying to earn my trust...

I was walking through a place where there are lovely trees... it was fall...and winter is coming... brown leaves crunches as I step on them making me smirk a bit... I started stepping on the brown leaves only...which was a bit far from each other, so I need to jump on them...look at me...playing like a kid...

I was busy jumping around when I heard a tree branch break but I ignored it... when I jump for the last time, I saw a hanging Min Yoongi in front of me...that has a tangled vine on his legs...he was hanging upside down... I was so shocked at first but them my hanging lips turned into a smirk...

"Sneaking around are you Min Yoongi..." I said as I tilted my head... his eyebrows crush together...

"Maybe a little help huh..." he angrily said...

"Why so mad?? I didn't do anything...to be honest you were the sneaking around not me..." I replied

"I'm mad because you won't freakin help me!" He yelled... I smirk...while I flicked his forehead...

"OW!!!What was that for?!" He yelled

"For yelling at me and sneaking... ta-ta~ Goodluck." I said while I waved... I walk away when suddenly I heard him say...

"Ah...my head's hurting... geez that idiot flicked me too hard...ah...I'm getting dizzy..." he whispered... I sigh as I walk back and pulled my sword and sliced the vines... he fell down and a loud thud was heard...

"Ow!!! That hurts you know!! My headache got even more worst..." he yelled at me while he tried to stand up...

"Geez your welcome..." I said looking at him... I felt guilty so I pulled his wrist and placed my forehead above his forehead...

"look into my eyes and breathe slowly..."

"What the-"

"Just do it...it'll lessen the headache you have..." I said...

Yoongi's POV

With this position it makes me blush...I look into her eyes and it was sparkling... I never even realised that she was very pretty... I slowly leaned over... and without realising I was now kissing her... her lips...they're soft... then I felt like she was kissing back... when suddenly

"Hae Ji!!!" Her brothers yelled running to her... we separated from each other... we were both very red and can't make any eye contact with each other... my heart...it was beating so rapidly...

Hae Ji's POV

Well that was tragic...but I'll go back to the present...

I tried to ignore the beating of my heart...

"Hyung... what are you guys doing here??" I asked them

"Nothing...but can we walk around the village??" Hye Hoon asked

"We've already walked around this the last time..." I said

"But I didn't have fun!" He whined...

"Fine..." I said agreeing...

~time skip~

We were now walking around the village... when suddenly I've been smacked by Yoongi... all of my brothers laugh

I looked at him grinding my teeth...

"You idiot!" I yelled at him

"Pay back!" He yells back...I chased him while I started picking small rocks and started throwing it to him... he was laughing so hard which made me giggle a bit... but I hid it...

But then someone held my hand and took my ring...I turn around and saw Yoongi Again... he threw it at the roof of a store... I glare at him and kicked him...

"I'm gonna kill you..." I said and he acted innocently...

Nam Joon walks up to him and told him...

"Hyung...I don't think, she's joking anymore... she's gonna kill you for real..." he said...

I ignored them and I jumped as I held the edge of the roof...while I was hanging, I lifted my self up...and now I'm on top of the roof top...

"Woahh! Expert like a monkey!" Yoongi laughed again while he said...I was so pissed off now... he has no right to talk to me like that!!!

As I walk a little further I nearly stumbled... geez... I guess I really am still afraid of heights...Ugh! But for the ring...

Once I found my ring, at the edge of the roof..I rush to it and took it...I smiled once I got it... but then I realized that part was slippery... I slowly stood up but then I lost my balance...I stumbled and I came sliding down to the edge of the roof and I fell...

I closed my eyes waiting for a loud thud but nothing was heard... I felt like there were strong pairs of arms around me... one holding my back and one holding my knees...

Like this:

And when I felt this, all my surroundings were silent

And when I felt this, all my surroundings were silent...I didn't hear anything... only the breathe and heart beat of me and the person carrying me...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up... to see the person carrying me... and the person carrying me was... my best friend... the one and only...

Kwon Dae Gun

__________________

End of chapter