1

Josh's alarm went off, the boy jumping and cursing before turning it off. he grabbed his phone, the brightness of it blinding him. it was 6am on a Friday and he had to get up for school. Josh went to Worthington high, home of the warriors and it was the 7th week of school for his senior year and man was he tired of it.

Josh had very good grades, none under an 84 and is enrolled in all the ap classes he could take including ap calculus, ap us history, ap language, and ap biology. he doesnt play any sports but he goes to every football, baseball, and soccer game to watch brendon and dallon play. brendon urie plays goalie for soccer and he is the quarterback, and dallon is pitcher for baseball and reciever for football. Ryan is brendons boyfriend and also Josh's best friend since elementary school. Emma is dallons girlfriend. and that was their friend group, and Josh loved them all.

"Josh, you up?" josh heard from the hall, a little knock on his door following.

"yeah, abi?" Josh mumbled, reaching out and turning the lamp on.

his door opened, his 7 year old little sister Abigail walking in with a brush and a pony tail.

"can you put my hair up again?" she asked. abi was in first grade.

"of course, come here." he smiled. she walked over there, letting Josh brush her hair and put it up in a pony tail.

"thank you." she said.

"no problem, I'll be down in a bit to make you some cereal." he said, Abigail nodding and shutting his door. Josh gets abi and Ashley ready and drives them to school in his white range rover every morning. Ashley is 15, almost 16, and will be able to drive when Josh graduates. jordan is only 3 and doesnt go to school yet.

he finally got up, grabbing a pair of black Nike joggers and sliding them over his boxer briefs. he paired that with a long sleeve pinkish Patagonia shirt and his brown birkanstocks over his white Nike socks.

he went in the bathroom and brushed his teeth before wetting his brush and brushing through his dark, long curly hair. his hair on the sides was shaved short and up top it was long and curly.

"shit!" josh gasped as his phone starting ringing, a facetime call from Ryan popping up. Josh answered, being met with Ryan's sweet face.

"hey ry, what's up?" josh groggily answered.

"fuck me in the ass josh I dont know what to fucking wear." Ryan said, josh laughing at his bestfriend.

"do you have options picked out?" he asked, holding his phone out as he walked down the stairs to make some breakfast.

"I have like 7 different outfits but I dont like them and I keep a switching them and fuck I dont know what to wear Josh this is serious call the fucking police!"

"ryan," josh said between laughs. "lay all your clothing items out and show me." he propped the phone up on a candle on the kitchen island, turning around to grab three bowls and the cereal and milk.

"how long have you been doing this for?" Josh asked, Abigail and Ashley appearing from the stair case.

"for fucking forever! I'm so stressed!" Ryan said.

"hey, watch your mouth. kids are in here." Josh said, taking a bite of his cereal and smiling at Ashley's mad face that she was just called a kid.

"sorry, I've been around brendon too much lately. HI ABI AND ASHLEY!"

"hey ryan." the girls mumbled out tiredly.

"okay Josh, these are my options. pick." Ryan turned the camera around, showing Josh all his laid out clothes. brendon was definitely the most fashionable person in the group, along with Emma, and it really has rubbed off on Ryan.