40

josh giggled, watching jordan try to get out of the hold that he had on him. josh had his arms wrapped around him, and jordan was laughing and trying to break free.

"josh!" he squealed, josh picking him up and grabbing his ankles, holding him upside down. "let me go!" he giggled, barely being able to breath with how hard he was laughing.

"joshua, put him down!" laura said, coming in from the kitchen to see what was happening. bill was laughing, watching them while he was sitting in his chair.

"we're just playin mom." josh smiled, flipping jordan back so he was upright, but he was still carrying him. he put him over his shoulder.

"you're gonna end up dropping him. plus, it's almost his bed time, so y'all need to calm down a bit." she said, josh rolling his eyes and setting him down.

"do again do again!" jordan clapped, climbing in josh's lap, josh flinched, jordan's knee going right into his crotch.

"careful, careful." josh laughed, jordan moving and sitting in his lap. "mom said we had to stop."

jordan whined, laying down and hugging josh. josh laughed, hugging him back. josh looked up, looking at his dad who was looking at him, with a disappointed look.

"what?" josh asked, confused. bill just shook his head, looking back at the tv. josh gave him a weird look, before grabbing his phone. tyler snapped him back, he opened it, seeing a picture of tylers dick.

josh blushed, taking a picture of jordan and typing "tyler joseph" and sending it back.

"can i play games?!" jordan asked, spinning around so he was sitting with his back to joshs front. josh cleared snapchat, before opening a kids racing game that he got for him. jordan smiled before taking his phone.

laura walked in the living room, handing josh a bowl of cut up fruit. josh took it, looking confused.

"here, you and jordan can share." she said.

"thank you." josh smiled, jordan grabbing a piece of watermelon and putting it in his mount without looking away from the screen.

the notification from tylers snap came down, jordan clicking on it. josh went to grab it but jordan already opened it and josh prayed to God it wasn't another dick pic.

luckily, it was just a picture of his face, he was in the shower and the water was running down his hair and in his face. "i miss him"

"ty said he misses you." josh said.

"who's ty?" jordan asked.

"tyler. he said he misses you." josh smiled. he took a picture of him and jordan smiling and typed back that jordan missed him.

"damn." josh said, his phone dying.

"what happened?" jordan whined. "m sorry. i didn't mean to break it." he teared up.

"no no no it just died, it's okay. i just gotta charge it." josh said, plugging it up on the living room charger.

jordan immediately climbed back in joshs lap when he sat down, and turned to watch tv. josh and jordan have always had a special connection, ever since jordan was born.  jordan was super needy of josh, and would sometimes call for him instead of laura or bill.

"can i sleep with you tonight?" jordan asked.

"if you want. i'll put you in there when it's time for bed." josh said, jordan smiling.

"hey dad, has anything came in the mail for me yet?" josh asked.

"yeah, there's a box on the kitchen table. what'd you order?" bill said.