12

Josh snapped a picture of his jawline, swiping for a filter he likes. he typed "I'm about to, why" and send it to Tyler in reply of his question to when he was gonna go to his room.

Tyler's been snapping josh more and more lately, usually just sending random pictures back and forth with an occasional conversation.

"heading to bed?" Laura asked when Josh stood up and stretched.

"yep. gotta get ready for school tomorrow." he nodded, going to hug his parents.

"night guys, love you." he said, getting a reply from both his mom and dad before he left up the stairs to his room.

he went to his bathroom and peed before turning his lights off and climbing in bed. he plugged his phone up, unlocking it and opening snapchat.

he opened Tyler's snapback, which was a picture of him sticking his tongue out and smiling. "just wanted to know"

Josh sent a picture of his shorts and blanket back. "yeah I'm in bed now"

he groaned, stretching out and popping his back. "fuck" he mumbled after he yawned.

Tyler replied with a picture of him sticking his tongue out, and with his eyes closed. "you should come over"

Josh chuckled, wondering if tyler actaully thought he woul get out of bed right now. he sent back a picture of his shirtless chest. "haha no thanks. too comfy"

Tyler snapped back a picture of his shorts from the back camera. "let me come over then"

he snapped a picture of his wall, showing his cavs banner. "my mom wouldn't let you. and you can't sneak in"

Josh got back on Instagram, scrolling through his feed. as he waited for Tyler to answer.

he sent back a picture of his face where he was frowning, god he was so hot. "ughhhh whyy"

Josh took a picture of his knee that was up under the blanket. "cause you just cant haha. why do you wanna come so bad anyways?"

Josh sorta felt like he knew why he wanted to come but he wanted to see what Tyler's response was gonna be.

it was a mirror selfie, and he was shirtless. "you know why ;)"

Josh blushed, feeling his whole body get warm. he snapped a picture of his jaw again. "oh okay haha"

he mentally cringed at himself for being so awkward but how else could he have responded.

Tyler's snapback was a picture of the front of his shorts. "I wanna be with you so bad rn"

Josh almost couldnt stand how much of a fuckboy Tyler is, but he didnt realize how hard it is to not get flustered by him. "why?"

he was testing the waters for sure, but he just wanted to know what he was gonna say and how far he was gonna go.

his answer was a picture of his shorts again, but this time his hand was resting on the waistband of them, his thumb slightly hooked under. "we could do some stuff. I wanna do stuff with you"

Josh couldnt tell if Tyler had any sort of hard on, but he for sure knew he himself had a slight one. he hated how easy it was for tyler to have this effect on him.

he snapped a picture of his wall again. "really? like what?"

he didnt intend to send anything, but hey, he might as well get Tyler to talk. hes already hard so why not.

Tyler sent back a picture of his hand over his dick, a slight tent noticable. "I wanna kiss you. I want you to suck me off. i wanna fuck you."

"shit." Josh huffed out as he set his hand on his boner and slightly squeezed. he took a picture of his face sticking his tongue out. "wow that's a lot of things"

Tyler answered quick with another picture like the last one, but this time he had his thumb hooked in the waistband of his shorts, showing off his Calvin Kleins. "think I can get some pics tonight?" 

Josh wasnt gonna fall for Tyler's fuckboy trap, but he could still jack off right? he groaned and took a picture of his eyes up. "why do you want them from me?"

he slid his hand across his dick, feeling himself grow underneath his moving hand. he tried to think of anything but tyler. but of course his mind focused on nothing but Tyler.

he answered with a picture of the, now noticable, tent in his shorts. "causeee you're so beautiful I wanna see more of you"

Josh burned red, sliding his hand under his shorts, a layer closer to his goal. he stared at the picture a good bit, rereading the words to make sure he read it right.

he finally snapped back a picture of his chest, thinking for a bit of what to say. "oh, thank you"

Josh's breath stuttered as he reached his hand down inside his boxers, grabbing his fully hard dick. he slid his shorts and boxers down a bit just to give him some space.

he opened tylers snap which was a picture of he front of his shorts, his hand around his dick. "are you gonna show me something?"

Josh spit in his hand, wrapping his fingers around his dick as he slowly tugged on it. he thought about Tyler touching him and doing all the things he said. he could only imagine Tyler's dick, and how big he is.

he sent back a picture of about his bellybutton up of his chest. "idk"

apparently 'idk' is the only word Josh knows to say back in situations like these, but that thought was far in his mind. all he could focus on was Tyler Tyler Tyler, and imagining what his hands would feel like roaming his body, and the sound of his voice in Josh's ear with his hot breath hitting his slightly sweat coated neck.

"o-ohhmmm." he moaned slightly, jerking his hand faster up and down.

Josh opened Tyler's snap back, with his left hand of course, which slightly made him lose his breath and let out a quiet moan. it was a mirror picture of Tyler in just his boxers. the camera was pointed down at his bulge which was so big. "show me from the back camera😍"

he shakily sent back a picture taken from the back camera. he pulled his blankets over his dick before taking the photo. he didnt say anything.

he opened Tyler's next snap of his face slightly frowning. "am I gonna get to see anything?"

josh snapped back a picture of his wall. "not tonight, sorry"

Josh felt his stomach drop, moaning out a bit as he released onto his stomach.

"fuck." he huffed, catching his breath slightly before reaching on his nightstand and grabbing a tissue. he wiped his cum before throwing the tissue in the trash.

he opened Tyler's snap, which was a picture of his blanket. "that's fine. maybe next time, wanna see you. goodnight"

Josh took a picture of his wall and typed "maybe. goodnight" before sending it.

he plugged his phone up, shifting and attempting to get comfortable as he tried to drift of to sleep with the guilty feeling of jacking off to Tyler Joseph.

A/N: sorry this is late but I'm seriously so fucking annoyed of this lagging shit I'm fucking tired of it. I emailed wattpad and they've responded but they havent done anything to fix it yet

like just now I had got done typing the word yet^ and it wasnt even done typing emailed yet

it just annoys me to write I'm sorry like I'm so mad I cried