38

"ohhh my godddddd." ryan groaned, turning around and looking at the guy that was calling his name.

"can i have your snapchat?" the guy asked. his name was christian, and he's been obsessed with ryan forever. he was very annoying. he was kinda cute, but how annoying he was took it away.

"bitch no, leave me alone!" ryan said, josh and emma stiffing their laughter.

"pleaseee baby." he said, ryan rolling his eyes.

"you got three seconds to walk away from me before i call brendon to come beat your ass." ryan said, the guy not moving.

"one.....two......three. alright." ryan shrugged as the guy just sat there. he was sitting a table that was kinda of close to them.

"hey, baby can you come to the library real quick. christian won't leave me alone and i told him you'd beat his ass." ryan said into his phone. "alright see ya." he said before hanging up.

"he coming?" josh laughed.

"yeah, he said he'll be here in a second." ryan smiled.

"isn't he in football right now?" emma asked.

"yeah, he answered on his apple watch and said he could come." ryan said.

"y'all are absolutely so cute." emma whined, ryan blushing.

"he got me a promise ring the other day." ryan smiled.

"where is it ohmygod?!" josh gasped, looking at his hands that didn't have anything on them.

"we talked about it and i know it's stupid but for now we wanted to keep it like, personal? i guess. i don't know." he said.

"i think that's sweet. it's like y'alls little thing." josh nodded.

"hey, bro, the fuck are you doing?" they heard, turning and seeing brendon walk up to christian.

"what?" christian said.

"you gonna leave my boyfriend alone before i knock your teeth in?" brendon said, ryan smiling big.

"i-i'm sorry." he said, scared to death.

"yeah, uh huh. go sit your horny little ass all the way over there, and don't even look at him aight?" brendon pointed all the way across the library. he nodded, quickly grabbing his stuff and heading over there.

"hey baby." brendon smiled, kissing ryan's lips. he was wearing his football pants and he just had a nike tight undershirt on. they didn't go full pads today. he was all sweaty though.

"hey." he smiled back.

"how's football?" josh asked.

"it's good, gotta get back though, love you. bye." he said, running back out.

"god christians so annoying." ryan said, unlocking his phone.

"i know hes weird." josh nodded. "tyler told me that christian was like trying to get him to like fuck and tyler was like what the fuck." he giggled.

"oh, tyler wanted me to tell you, uh shit what'd he say. oh! 'tell josh that he's a cunt'." emma said. she had the last period with tyler.

"aw he's so sweet aw." josh said, laughing when she told him that.

"i'm jealous." ryan said, laughing.

"so, are you dick whipped now? wanting to fuck like every three seconds?" emma asked. "i know i was when i first lost my virginity i was like shit hell yeah fuck my vagina." she said, the boys laughing.