50

"thanks mom!" ryan said to his mom leaving his room. she just brought him and josh a box of pizza. they were having a sleepover, with pizza, cokes, and ice cream and they rented the conjuring to watch.

"i needed this." josh sighed, happy with his best friend. the ice cream was in the freezer part of ryan's mini fridge. they each got a ben and jerry's.

"me too. we haven't had a girls night in a while." ryan said. they weren't high, they weren't drunk, their boyfriends weren't with them. it was just josh and ryan like it used to be. they both decided not to text brendon or max anymore once their girls night started, and the boys were okay with it obviously. josh and ryan were just together and they could talk about anything.

"here." ryan said, handing josh a piece of the pepperoni pizza.

"mmm so good." josh moaned.

"that's what she said." ryan replied, josh giggling.

"bro we are so fucking hot. like i see you and i'm like damn. and then i see me and i'm like damn. like we're bad bitches. and you got a hot ass boyfriend and so do i. like look at us fucking go bitch." josh said.

"i agree. like we're sexy. like if we both weren't so gay id fuck you." ryan nodded.

"who would top. like now if we were just us fucking like right now who would top?" josh asked, ryan thinking. 

"hmm. i don't know. i mean like. we both have like the same body. im a little shorter, like an inch. we're both fucking tiny." ryan laughed.

"yeah. i just really can't see us fucking. hmm. i think we would trade off." josh said.

"yeah i can see that. yeah. i'd wanna fuck you first though." ryan nodded.

"really? that'd be fine i'd let you fuck me." josh nodded.

"so it's settled." ryan nodded.

"it is." josh agreed. "i mean i've already made out with you before." he shrugged.

"true true." ryan laughed. they were,,,,experimenting one time and one thing led to another and they ended up making out and grinding a bit. i mean they were like 12, they barely knew what a boner was.

"how old were we?" josh asked.

"i think like 12." he shrugged. he gasped. "make out with me again"

"why?" josh laughed.

"cause i wanna see how you do it." ryan shrugged.

"okay. top or bottom?" josh asked.

"i'll top." ryan giggled.

"i can imagine your gay ass topping." josh laughed, straddling ryan.

"shut the fuck up." ryan laughed. "brendon would be cumming in his pants right now if he saw this."

"true. maybe we'll show him someday." josh giggled. ryan agreed, before he pulled joshs head down and connected their lips.

they made out, ryan rolling them over and they kissed some more. he finally pulled away, looking at his best friend before they both broke out laughing.

"that was good!" ryan gasped.

"really i did good?!" josh giggled.

"wait yeah ohmygod that was so good i'm so proud of you!" ryan clapped.

"aw thanks ohmygod you were good too wow." josh said.

"our boyfriends are lucky." ryan sighed.