34

"yeah i know it's gay." josh shook his head, talking to ryan about the work they had to do. they were in apush.

"i'm too tired for this." ryan said. "hey do you want to go eat after school?"

"yeah sure. i don't have tutoring today." he nodded.

"let me see your neck ohmygod." ryan said when josh turned, grabbing the part of his hoodie and pulling it down. he had three large hickeys right between his neck and shoulder.

"your parents haven't seen those, right?" he asked.

"no they haven't. i've been covering them up with ashley's makeup when i get home." he shook his head.

"do you have more?" ryan winked.

"ry they're all over me. literally look." he said, lifting his hoodie up and showing him the line down his stomach. he pulled the top of his pants down and showed the ones on his hipbones. "and they're all over my thighs."

"damn. brendon doesn't leave that many." ryan said.

"yeah well tyler does. they turn him on so much. same thing with max." he said. "like i could start sucking on tylers neck and he'll get hard in like three seconds." he laughed.

"they're hot, it's just bren doesn't like leave that many; just a few on like my stomach or something." ryan said.

"i like them." josh said.

"aw good. josh you're finally a whore now i can talk to you about it." ryan said.

"you talked to me about it anyways." he laughed.

"well yeah but now you understand." ryan said.

"still a virgin."

"not for long." ryan shook his head, laughing.

"hand me that." josh said, pointing to his pencil he dropped. ryan did so, before marking something on his paper.

"dude i'm hungry." josh whined.

"me too. all i had was a bag of chips for lunch." ryan said.

"i didn't eat anything." he said.

"skinny legends i guess." ryan said.

"i guess so." josh sighed, finishing his work along with ryan. they got up and turned it in, before heading back to their seats.

"fuck you." josh said to his phone.

"what?"

"tyler beat me in 8ball. what a pussy." josh said, ryan giggling.

"he's gay for that." ryan replied.

"broooo i'm soo ready to get home tonight and jack off or somethin i just need those vibes right now." ryan said.

"you just need the jacking off energy." josh laughed.

"yes like in bed when it's dark and like i'm just chillin with my own thoughts and i just jack off like after i've told brendon good night so it's just me like that's a whole vibe." ryan nodded.

"i get it, it's a good one." josh agreed, slightly laughing.  "jordan wants to sleep with me tonight though so i can't have any fun."

"why's he sleeping with you?" ryan asked.

"cause this morning he was awake and he told me he had a bad dream and i told him he could sleep with me tonight." josh said.

"i miss jordan, i love him." ryan whined.