17

"alright, meet you at lucks." Josh said to Tyler, walking with his sisters to his suv. lucks was a cafe in their town, and Tyler asked Josh to meet up there after school.

they had a lab today in biology, the second one with Tyler being Josh's partner. Josh wasnt gonna lie, he really enjoyed being paired up with him, as Tyler was always making Josh laugh and they had fun together.

Josh climbed in his car, putting on his seatbelt and waiting for the girls to load up.

"is Tyler your boyfriend?" Abigail innocently asked Josh.

"no abi," he chuckled. "we're just friends." he said.

"have yall kissed yet?" Ashley whispered. Josh blushed a bit.

"nope." Josh lied. he didnt want his sisters thinking he was just going around kissing random guys.

"are you going to?"

"I dont think so." he shook his head. he hated lying to them but he wants to set his best example.

they drove the rest of the way home silently, just listening to Josh's music bluetoothed. he was listening to brockhampton.

"be back tonight dad." josh said to bill after he went and put his stuff up. he climbed back in his range rover, making his way to the cafe.

he didnt see tylers red truck anywhere, deciding against texting Tyler and just waiting. Ryan sent him the answers to his history work, josh thanking him and saving the pictures.

he saw Tyler pull up next to him, josh unplugging his phone and turning his car off, climbing out and meeting up with him.

"hey, sorry I took a while. i had to help jay find his robot toy thing. moms pissed at me right now." Tyler chuckled, holding the door open for him as they walked in.

"whys she pissed?" josh asked.

"hang on, I'll tell ya when we sit." Tyler said, telling the waiter it was just them two. they sat at a booth across from each other, and ordered their drinks.

"shes mad cause I'm like, never home anymore and "every time I turn around you're leaving the house" he said, mimicking her in a girly voice, causing josh to giggle.

"it's not like you do anything when your home." Josh shrugged.

"I know. she was saying how she doesnt trust me and she thinks ima bad kid and stuff like that." he said, thanking the waiter as she set his drink down, the boys ordering their food.

"does she know you are a bad kid?" Josh asked, sipping his water.

"I think she knows I've had sex but I dont think she knows how much I have. and she for sure dont know about the weed and stuff." Tyler said.

"parents are kinda dumb honestly." josh said.

"your parents know you done stuff?" Tyler asked a blushing josh.

"I mean I haven't really done anything." he said.

"you've made out with me." Tyler smirked.

"oh yeah they don't know that." he shook his head.

"do you think they know that you're gonna suck me off?" Tyler chuckled.

"I'm not even sure i know that I'm going to." Josh said, letting out a nervous laugh.

"i'm sure that you do. and you're gonna like it." tyler replied quick with a smirk.

josh slightly chuckled, not knowing how to reply to that. tyler was still just looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"so, did you have a good day at school?" tyler asked, leaning back as the waiter brought their food.

"it was okay. too long." josh mumbled

"i feel ya. i'm super tired." he said. "you wanna come to my place after this?"

"i'm not gonna suck your dick." josh said.

"damnit, never mind then." he huffed. josh giggled on the outside but inside he was kinda offended that he didn't still want him to come over.

"what if i suck your dick after you suck mine?" tyler proposed.

"i don't know.." josh blushed and shrugged.

"come on, you know how good it feels to get a blowjob, and i'm super good at them no cap." tyler said.

"i've never got my dick sucked." josh said, immediately regretting it as tyler's mouth dropped.

"really oh my god. how?"

"isaac never did, he only made me give him one."

"that's fucked up bro." tyler shook his head.

josh modded, wishing he'd never brought up the subject.

"well i can give you one and you can give me on, that's fair." tyler said, not giving up on this whole blowjob thing. his idea was that once josh did something dirty, he wouldn't be scared anymore and would do it all the time with tyler.

"not today." josh shook his head. tyler mentally rolled his eyes.

"come on, you don't want me to pull your pants down and make you cum?" tyler asked, breaking into his sexual side. josh mentally cursed.

"no i'm not falling for this today." josh smiled.

"come on, you don't want me to use my mouth around your dick and take you down my throat?" tyler's smirk grew.

"sometime other than today." josh said.

"well sometime i would absolutely love to see you choke around my dick." tyler said.

"now who said i choke?" josh said. two can play at this game.

"please, the only dick you've sucked was isaac and jays dick is bigger than his." tyler said, josh laughing.

"okay, but still. what if i don't have a gag reflex?" josh said.

"well then you're just gonna have to prove it to me."?tyler said.

"yeah i guess i am." josh but his lip.

josh got up out of his chair, tyler standing up exitedly. josh knelt down and started tying his untied shoe.

"where ya going?" josh asked.

"aw fuck you." tyler groaned, sitting back down. josh finished tying his shoe, standing up and sitting back down.

"oh you didn't think i was gonna suck your dick right now, did you?" he smiled big, tyler looking mad but couldn't help to smile.

"fuck you." he laughed.

"nope."

A/N: worst author award goes to me yay to me

sorry guys, there's no excuse to not update this long