90

"YEAHHH LETS GO BOYS!!!" josh screamed, standing up and clapping as owen just sank a deep three.

"we got this. this is an easy dub. we're taking state!" brendon said, sitting down.

"i'm so excited." josh smiled. this was the state finals for tylers team. it was just brendon josh emma max and xaylon there, because dallon had to work after school and ryan was sick.  brendon drove all of them.

tyler was currently on the bench, because he was playing hard and coach gave him a break. he was going back in though right now.

"i wonder if he had fun staying the night?" emma asked, as she was playing with and styling brendons hair.

"i bet. he roomed with jaxon and nathan." josh nodded.

"staying for state in football was so fun. and soccer." brendon said. "it's pretty much a bunch of guys talking about pussy but like i love talking about pussy."

"we know brendon." josh rolled his eyes. he thought a little. "do you think tyler talked about it?"

"pussy? uh yeah." he laughed.

"oh." josh nodded. brendon didn't notice.

josh didn't like hearing that. it scared him and gave him ptsd.

tyler went in the game, josh watching him play. he couldn't get his mind off of it, and it of course being joshs mind, it just rambled and rambled. was tyler talking about other girls or guys? was he talking about josh in a bad way to his friends? was he telling them about his experience with them and how he wants to do it again or that he is still doing it?

he was literally about to make himself cry. he felt stupid but like i mean could you blame him? tyler has a history.

"atta kid lets go ty!" brendon yelled, standing up and clapping. he had just sunk a three. brendon pulled his pants up before sitting down and turning to josh. brendon was wearing some black fitted jeans, wide black belt with holes, and a short sleeve button up shirt. the shirt was a dark green. he had a chain hanging from his pocket and he had many other accessories. he was wearing a lime green beanie, but took it off.

"what's wrong?" brendon asked.

"nothin." josh shrugged, snapping out of his gaze.

"you didn't cheer?" brendon frowned.

"just thinkin and kinda zoned out sorry." he shrugged, letting out a weak smile. brendon looked confused, but focused back on the game.

the game went on and on, down till the last quarter. there was 2 minutes left, and the score was 76-66 with the warriors ahead.

"oh my god. that's only ten points. what if they catch up. ohmygod. i'm scared." josh rambled. they were all standing up now.

"nah they're not gonna catch up. their main scorer fouled out. tylers still scoring too." brendon said.

"ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod." emma said. the whole crowd was cheering and screaming and man it was loud in there.

the warriors got the ball and ran down the time, scoring again and again. the few seconds went down, and when the final buzzer went off everyone screamed and jumped and cheered. the final score was 80-69 ;).

everyone cheered and they took their team picture with the trophy and everything. when everything settled down and they came out of the locker room, tyler went and talked with his parents, before coming up to everyone.

"congratulations man y'all played so damn good." brendon said, bro shaking him. everyone told him good game and stuff.

"i'm so proud of you baby." josh smiled, leaning up and kissing his cheek before hugging him. "let's take a picture." josh said. they posed together, brendon taking their picture.