10

"hell yeah." josh nodded. Tyler opened the door to brendons house for him.

"wassup bro!" brendon said to Tyler once the door opened.

"ayeeee." Tyler said, hugging a barely tipsy brendon with a beer in his hand.

"joshuaaaa." brendon smiled, slapping Josh's ass.

"hey B." josh laughed.

"help yourself guys. go crazy." brendon said, pointing to all the alcohol.

"thanks bro." Tyler said, pinching brendons nipple.

"careful you'll give me a boner." brendon said, Tyler laughing.

"alright ima go get a beer. be right back Josh." Tyler said.

"oh okay." josh nodded, not knowing why he was gonna come back but secretly he wasn't complaining. Tyler looked extra hot today. he was wearing a pair of black khaki shorts paired with short sleeved black button up shirt with colorful tropical things all over it. he also had on his chain he wore all the time and a black Calvin Klien snapback on backwards. he was wearing his all white Nike tekno shoes on and white Nike socks.

"he'll be back." Ryan winked, nudging josh before he walked off to get his own drink.

"you shoulda heard my mom brendon. she was talking about how she thanks me for not being a partier and drinker and how shes proud of me and ry." josh was laughing.

"what the fuck. how do they not know? my mom said something like that to me too and I was like what the fuck." brendon laughed, taking a drink of his beer.

"are there people in your pool?" Josh asked, looking out the back sliding doors and seeing them.

"yeah I don't fucking know why. people are kinda idiots." he laughed.

"it's way to fuckin cold." josh shook his head, smiling at Tyler who came back with ryan.

"to cold for what?" Tyler asked.

"to swim." brendon said, pointing back to those people.

"nu uh fuck that." Tyler shook his head.

"nah bro you're just a pussy." brendon said.

"bitch I dare your ass to go jump in that fuckin water." Tyler laughed.

"hellllll no." brendon laughed.

"you're just a pussy." Tyler mocked him.

"fuck you." brendon laughed. he motioned the guys to follow him as he went over to the backyard. there was a huge group of people surrounding the beer pong table, and some in the pool. people were still showing up and there was already a shit ton there. they all knew brendons partys were bomb as fuck. brendon lived kinda in the middle of no where so he could blast his music super loud without getting a noise complaint.

"is it cold?" brendon asked this guy named travis.

"I don't fuckin know man. I'm high as shit." he said, everyone laughing.

travis may or may not do cocaine. no one really knows.

"BRENDON GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BITCH!" he group her, turning to see one of brendons party friends on top of his roof.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAYDEN ITS ONLY 10:30." brendon yelled back, jayden laughing loudly before jumping off the roof into the pool.

everyone was starting to show up now. the party getting crazier. Josh was tipsy now, having gone through quite a few drinks. Tyler was a little buzzed, so was Ryan. brendon was barely even touched. it takes a lot for bren to get drunk.