15

"ready?" Ryan asked, standing up from Josh's bed and straightening his clothes up.

"yeah lemme grab my charger." josh said. it was Friday and they were at Josh's house, Ryan came by to pick him up and go to brendons. dallon and Emma were coming too and they were all gonna smoke and stay the night.

"you coming home tomorrow?" bill asked.

"yeah, dont we gotta go to grandmas?" Josh asked.

"yeah. we're going around noon so be ready." he said.

"I will, bye." Josh waved, saying bye before heading out.

"is this the grandma I've met?" Ryan asked, pulling out of joshs driveway.

"no, the other one. I like going there cause she gives me  money." Josh said, Ryan laughing.

"good reason honestly." he said.

"we got to stop at the store and get snacks and shit. brendon gave me his credit card." Ryan smirked, holding it up.

"let's buy like a house with it." josh shrugged.

"honestly he could fucking afford it." Ryan laughed.

"brendon makes like MAD bank." Josh said.

"for real for real like so much. pretty sure a lot of it is from weed of course but also from his parents." Ryan said, turning into their local grocery store. Josh laughed, getting out and heading into the store with Ryan. they shopped and bought like fifty dollars worth of snacks.

they finished up, loading back up and heading to brendons. they arrived, Josh looking over at Ryan confused.

"what is he doing here Ryan.." Josh groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"um you literally made out with him the other day and you expect me NOT to invite him. you're cuh-razy." Ryan said, Josh's face turning red as he stared at Tyler's red truck parked in the drive way of brendons house, next to dallons.

"ohmygoddd it wasnt anything too intense. I mostly just did it because I felt bad for him cause he had a bad day." josh whined, grabbing a few of the grocery bags and following Ryan to the front door.

"well I know your happy around him so I invited him. it's just smoking a bit of weed and we're all gonna have a good time. plus you need a cuddle buddy for the movie cause I always feel bad when me and Emma are cuddled up to our boys and ur sitting there." Ryan frowned.

"I guess it will be kinda nice cuddling with someone." Josh shrugged.

"see, it wont be bad." he whispered, josh rolling his eyes and shutting the door behind him as he walked in to the house.

"hey guys, you get good snacks?" brendon asked, standing up from the couch where he was sitting with Tyler. dallon and Emma were on the recliner.

"the best snacks in the world. here, me and Josh were debating buying a house but decided against it." Ryan said, handing his credit card back to brendon.

"eh I wouldve been fine with it." he shrugged, putting the card back in his wallet.

"hey Josh." Tyler smiled, standing up also and walking to the kitchen. Emma and dallon were making out in the chair still.

"hey ty." he replied, checking out the boys outfit. he was wearing some black Nike shorts and a grey hoodie with black sleeves that said Nike air across the chest and his black slides.

"alright, I got the joints rolled. they're outside." brendon said, motioning for them all to head to his back yard.

"it's so pretty back here bro." Tyler said, admiring brendons back yard. he had a huge pool and hot tub over in the grass part, the hot tub was above ground but it was part of the pool and you could turn a water fall thing on where it poured into the pool. the whole backyard was fenced in with the tall wooden fences and there was a grill and a dining table out there at one part, and chairs and a firepit in the other concrete part. there was also tiki torches lit up out there.