19

"thank ya sir." tyler said, grabbing his phone he asked josh to hand to him. today was tuesday and they were tutoring at josh's.

tyler still had a shirt on surprisingly, and of course he peed earlier, as it was a necessity for their tutoring sessions.

if josh was being honest though, he kinda wished tyler would take his shirt off.

"alright, that's pretty much it for today." josh said, putting his folders back into his backpack. "you can just chill here if ya want."

"aight imma do that. my parents aren't home and zacks watching the kids so i don't wanna go back yet."

"haha alright." josh laughed, throwing his back over to the other side of the room.

"wanna watch the office or friends or find a movie?" josh asked tyler, grabbing his remote for his tv and opening netflix.

"the office." tyler shrugged, laying down under joshs blankets and taking a picture of his face and sending it to one of his hoes.

"it's cold in here." tyler said, shivering a bit.

"yeah i noticed that too." josh nodded, sliding under the blankets also. he may or may not have made his room really cold so tyler would get close to him.

his planned worked, as tyler gradually wrapped his arm around josh and pulled him a bit closer. josh blushed, scooting a bit and setting his head under his shoulder and pulling the blankets up as he cuddled into him.

things like this were more natural for the boys, as every time they hung out they were touching or cuddling or kissing. it was kinda a regular thing for josh now and he expected it almost every time. he liked the attention.

"you gonna stay for dinner?" josh asked.

"you want me to?" tyler replied.

"yeah, i mean if you wanna. we're having chicken spaghetti." josh said, glimpsing at tyler's phone as it buzzed, seeing he had a snapchat. tyler had the setting on his phone where you couldn't seen who sent a snap, he just got the notification.

"aight cool. yeah i'll stay." he nodded, unlocking his phone. josh knew he shouldn't, but he was looking over at his phone, seeing him open a snap from a girl that went to a different school. it was a selfie of her with her tongue out, and it said "thank you:)". tyler snapped back a picture of his hair that said "when u gonna lemme hit it".

josh smiled to himself, tyler was such a fuckboy.

his own phone buzzed, max's name popping up on the screen. josh blushed, picking it up. max had added him the other day after he asked him for his snap in biology, and they snapped for a bit that night and the next night. max usually would text him in the afternoon, once school was over.

he opened the snap, which was a picture of max smiling. max was tall, around 5'9" and he had a good athletic body. long legs and he was skinny but muscled up. he had very dark tanned skin and bright bright blue eyes. his hair was long up top and very curly in his eyes. josh absolutely would die for his smile with his perfect whitened teeth and his full lips.

josh took a picture of the side of his face, attempting to not get tyler in it and sent that back.

"you're snapping max?" tyler asked, glancing at josh's phone.

"why you snooping?" josh smiled.

"my bad, i just saw it. but you're snapping him?" he asked.

"yeah, have been for a bit." josh said, hiding his face so tyler didn't see his blush.

"you like him?" tyler said.

"why you asking?" josh replied.

"just askin." tyler said.

"i mean i kinda like him. i think he's cute and sweet." josh said, which was mostly true.

"ew don't." tyler shook his head. josh got kind of offended.

"what do you mean ew." josh asked.

"he's kind of a loser. i mean he's still a virgin. hasn't even sucked dick or anything. plus i hear he's got a little dick." tyler said.

"i'm still a virgin and i've barely sucked dick. and i don't care how big your dick is, if i like you i like you." josh replied with a sarcastic laugh. he believed tyler for a second, then remembered who he was taking to and that it was stupid for him to believe that. tyler obviously was down taking max, because he didn't want josh to go to him.

"yeah but come on. i mean he's not that hot. i'm hotter. plus i got bigger dick and i'm experienced." tyler said.

"well yeah maybe but you're an asshole and that really makes a difference for some people other than the sluts that just wanna fuck you." josh was quick to say back. tyler chuckled.

"alright alright chill out. ima remember you said that the day you're begging under me for me to fuck you." he laughed. he really knew exactly what to say to make josh mad.

"never gonna happen. keep on dreaming." josh said.

"follow your dreams until they become a reality." tyler shrugged. josh cursed under his breath cause ngl that was a good comeback.

"whatever." josh rolled his eyes, but still continued to cuddle up to him. he answered max's snap chat which was a mirror selfie with a picture of his tv and the office.

"i wonder if max would want to know that you're cuddled up to me right now?" tyler said. 

"no, he wouldn't." josh replied with an attitude.

"yeah and i'm sure he wouldn't wanna see this." tyler said, smirking as he rolled them over so he was spotted in between joshs legs, hovering his face over his.

"prolly not." josh said quietly, falling for tyler's trap as he allowed him to connect their lips. it was a short kiss, nothing like a full make out session. tyler slid their tongues across each other's, and then disconnected them before rolling off of josh and laying back down on his back. josh blushed, and no cap, he enjoyed it.

"stop staring at my dick." tyler said, josh jumped a bit when he said that, rolling his eyes as he looked at tyler's smirking face. josh just flipped him off.

"you're only allowed to look if you're gonna suck it." tyler said.

"not today." josh said.

"you're gonna keep saying that until you die. yolo bro." tyler said.

"i probably will. i just don't know when." josh said.

"no rush. except for a little one." tyler said, josh giggling.

"be right back." josh said, standing up and walking to his bathroom with tyler's eyes glued to his ass.

he PEED, fixing his hair in the mirror before walking back out. tyler was still just chillin watching tv. joshs phone dinged on the bed, tyler picking it up and seeing a text from laura.

"dinner!"

A/N: i mean i guess me ending these chapters in the worst possible spot ever is a talent of mine.

give me feedback! i love honest feedback please :)