71

"suck my dick brendon." tyler laughed at the boy who just said a stupid comment.

"i will, and you know it." he said, tyler rolling his eyes and unlocking the door to his house. today was friday, and also tylers birthday, december 1st. the whole gang had just gotten home from eating out at cracker barrel, which tylers mom payed for them to go.

tyler walked in first, all the lights being off in the house.

"bren id bust a fat nut in your mouth any-"

"SURPRISE!" tylers whole family cut him off, tyler jumping. he looked and saw all his friends laughing, his mom walking up to him.

"tyler robert joseph what did you just say!"

"nothin mom. thank you." he laughed, all the group holding back their giggles.

"happy birthday baby. i love you so so much." she said, giving him a big hug, of course having to reach up and tyler having to lean down.

"i love you too." he smiled, all the guys aw'ing at him.

"thanks for taking him to eat guys." kelly said to the group.

"wait you guys knew?" tyler asked.

"uh yeah." brendon mocked him.

"go visit ty." josh giggled, pushing him away to go talk to all his grandparents and aunts and uncles and stuff.

"okay, has jaxon texted you back yet?" josh asked brendon.

"yeah. he said that everyone's still on board for tomorrow. and there should be like at least 100 people there." he said.

"sweet. and do you have the alcohol covered?" josh said.

"uh yeah. a probably have way more than we need. and someone's bringing four lokos. i have the beer, other people have the other stuff. and i have the weed of course." brendon said.

"sweet. this better be bomb as fuck cause i'm excited." max smiled.

"me too." josh clapped.  "i wanna meet tylers family. i don't know any of them. where'd he go?" josh asked.

"right there." ryan pointed.

"okay i'll catch up." josh said, walking off and up to tyler, who was talking to an older man.

"hey ty." josh said, stepping up beside him. tyler looked at him and smiled, before turning his attention back to his grandpa who was telling him a story.

"oh yeah," he laughed, nodding. "this is josh." he said, pointing to him.

"hi." josh smiled.

"hey josh, i'm tylers grandpa. you can call me papaw though." he smiled, reaching out to shake josh's hand. "boyfriend?" he asked, both boys awkwardly laughing.

"no no we're just friends." he nodded, looking at josh and smiling.

"oh. well it was nice to meet you. happy birthday tyler." he said, patting tyler on the back before walking off.

"hey whatchu doin?" tyler asked.

"i just wanted to come meet some of your family. i don't know anyone here." he said.

"oh. well that's is my aunt cathy and uncle mike." tyler said, pointing to them. he's already talked to them today. he went through and pointed to everyone, telling josh who they were.

"you have a nice lookin family. now i know where you get it from." he smiled.

"whatever." tyler chuckled. "come on, i need to hit my juul." he said, josh following tyler up to his bedroom. he went to open the door, but it was locked. "helloo?" he said.