14

"alright, see ya at my place." Tyler said, waving bye at Josh.  he waved back, him abi and Ashley all walked to his SUV, climbing in and buckling up.

"yall want a sonic drink?" Josh asked, starting it up and backing out.

"sure." Ashley said.

"abi?"

"yeah!" she said, Josh nodding and driving to sonic.

he had tutoring today and he wanted to get him and Tyler a drink anyways while they were studying.

he ordered Ashley a sweet peach tea and abi got a medium cherry coke. he got a peach mango Sprite and he got Tyler a raspberry lemon water. (yo those are so good and they're like under a dollar)

"thank you." Abi smiled.

"yeah thanks Josh."

"no problem." he said, paying for the drinks and waiting. once they got them, he pulled out and drove home.

Josh left his car running and left their drinks in there, getting out and heading inside up to his room. he some of his stuff off, just grabbing his backpack and phone to take to Tyler's.

"see you later Joshua." Laura said, josh said bye. he got in and drove to Tyler's, texting him first that he was on his way.

he arrived, smiling as he saw jay playing outside with maddy.

"hey guys, what are yall playing?" Josh said, after he got out with their drinks and all his stuff.

"super heroes! guess who I am!!" jay screamed before running around super fast.

"hmm, the flash?" josh asked.

"no, I'm aquaman!" he said, running off. Josh started laughing.

"I dont know how that's aquaman but that's what he likes to play." she said.

"well it looks like fun, I would play but I gotta tutor your brother." Josh smiled.

"play some other time?" jay asked, frowning as he stood in front of Josh.

"of course, bud." Josh smiled, ruffling his hair before heading inside.

"hey josh, what's jay screaming about?" Kelly asked.

"oh hes playing an intense game of super heroes with maddy." Josh smiled.

"oh, did he show you his aquaman impression?" she laughed.

"yeah it was pretty unique." he laughed.

"yeah, that boy is something else. have fun tutoring. Tyler's kinda in a grouchy teenager mood right now so if he gets an attitude just keep that in mind." she whispered, josh laughing and nodding.

he headed upstairs to his room, being able to hear his music on his speaker from the hallway. Josh guessed he liked listening to music when he was in a mood.

Josh knocked a bit, slowly opening the door. Tyler was on his bet lazily scrolling through his phone. he looked up at Josh, smiling a bit and pausing his music.

"you can keep the music on, just turn it down so we can talk." Josh said. Tyler nodded, turning it down a lot.

"here." Josh smiled, handing him his sonic drink.

"this for me?" he asked.

"yeah. it's the raspberry lemon water you got last time we went to sonic." he said. he was glad he got the drink, especially since tyler didnt feel good.

"thank you. here, lemme pay you back." Tyler said, going to stand up.

"sitcho ass down bro the drink was 1 dollar." Josh said. Tyler laughing and laying back down.