80

"literally about time what the hell took you so damn long." tyler said when josh walked through his door to his room. today was saturday.

"i had to go to the store for my mother." josh sassed back. "here bitch." josh handed him a peach sprite from sonic.

"mmm thank you." tyler smiled, taking a drink of it.

"i also got you this." josh said, handing him something.

"a leaf?" tyler asked.

"i just thought it was pretty." josh shrugged. tyler felt his heart smile.

"thank you. i love it." tyler said. "look, i'll put it in my case." he said, doing so. he had a clear case.

"perfect." josh said.

"you wanna watch this?" tyler asked, pointing to his tv.

"yeah this is fine." he nodded. josh got under the blanket, moving so he was close to tyler. "i'm freezing."

"really?" tyler asked.

"yes." he said. tyler wrapped his arm around him, pulling him closer. they were in the spooning position.

"i like when you do that." josh said.

"do what?" tyler asked.

"when we're in this position and you pull me back closer." josh said.

"like this?" tyler pulled josh back some more, so his back was pressed flush against tylers front.

"mhm." he nodded. tyler smiled and kissed the side of his head before turning his attention back to the tv.

"i'm warm now." josh smiled.

"good." tyler said. tyler bit his lip a bit, trying to contain himself. josh was just so close.

he got on his phone to distract himself, scrolling through instagram and ignoring his thirsty dm's.

he closed his eyes, pulling his hips back a little bit, trying to get josh not to notice.

"nooo." josh whined. "i'm gonna be cold again."

"s-sorry." tyler sighed, moving back.

"uh, ty?" josh said. tylers face turned red.

"yeah?" he said.

"you a little, a little excited?" josh said, chuckling a bit.

"yeah yeah i'm sorry i was trying to move back it just happened." he let out a breathy laugh.

"it's okay." josh said, not moving his eyes from the tv. he seemed to just be ignoring it.

tyler just nodded his head, keeping his hips back and cuddling into him. he had to squeeze his thighs together.

after a while of the show, josh slightly moved back, tyler freezing. he moved until he was pressed up against him again.

tyler just ignored it, breathing in his scent. and closing his eyes. josh pressed back more.

this is when tyler decided to attach his lips to the side of joshs neck, hearing the boy gasp a bit, as it sent chills down him.

"this okay?" tyler mumbled.

"mhm." josh nodded, tyler continuing to kiss and suck, leaving a few bruises.

tyler pushed his hips forward, grabbing joshs and pulling his back. josh bit his lip as he whimpered quietly.

"turn over." tyler commanded, josh doing so. he laid on his back, tyler slowly making his way on top of him, pressing kiss after kiss on his lips.