59

josh quickly told his parents goodnight, before heading up to his room. he shut his door behind him, groaning and looking down at the bulge in his pants.

nothing necessary happened, josh just got to thinking, apparently with his dick. he was about to go to bed anyways, so it wasn't that bad.

tyler was texting him right now, so maybe he just started having dirty thoughts about the boy unknowingly.

josh chuckled to himself a bit, when tylers text he just sent said

tyler j: ahh, so anyways wyd

"oh just thinking about you, about to jack off, nothing new." he thought. he wondered what tyler would say if he sent that to him.

he told him he was in bed, and was probably about to go to sleep soon. he set his phone down on his nightstand, before turning off all the lights, locking his door, and then climbing in bed. he really hoped jordan didn't want to come in tonight.

josh palmed himself through his basketball shorts, opening his mouth a bit in pleasure. he grabbed his phone again, to pull up some porn or something. gay of course.

he found a good video and started watching it, still palming himself. he sighed a bit, it wasn't gonna get him off. he had one thing set on his mind and porn couldn't give him that. he cleared it, before setting his phone back down. it buzzed twice, from tylers texts but josh ignored it.

he felt guilty, but then hey, tyler told him that josh was the only thing that could get him off. he wished he had the videos of them fucking. they were on tylers phone if he still had them. he thought itd be kind of weird to randomly ask tyler for videos of them fucking so he could get off.

"fuck it." josh huffed. he was beyond horny at this point. he thought he'd let his imagination do some of the work, so he grabbed one of his pillows. he slid off his shorts so he was in his boxers, before he rolled over on to the pillow.

he whimpered a bit as he set the pillow in between his legs, and rolled his hips down against them. he imagined tylers hands on his ass, pulling them down harder, and squeezing.

the friction caused josh to quietly moan out, so he bit down on the top of the pillow and rolled his hips harder. he wanted to be on top of tyler, making him feel good. he wanted tyler on top of him, hand around his neck.

josh rolled back over so he was on his back, as he caught his breath a bit. his dick was aching, begging for a touch, and soaking through with precum.

he grabbed his phone first, opening tylers text.

tyler j: me too
tyler j: after i bust this fat nut i'm about to do ngl

joshs face went red, he wondered if tyler was thinking about him. he hoped so. he slightly giggled.

j: you read my mind

he put his phone back down, and pushed the blankets off to the side so he had better access. he smirked to himself a bit, not gonna lie his dick looked pretty good in his calvin's.

he pushed the waistband of them down, and pulled out his dick. he gasped quietly, closing his eyes as he tightened his grip.

josh reached over to his nightstand, and pulled out his bottle of lube, pouring some in his hand and then putting it back. he wrapped his hand around himself, letting out a shaky breath. his phone buzzed.

he started moving his hand up and down, slowly at first, but gradually picking up his speed. he whined a bit, bucking his hips up into his hand.

he imagined tylers hand wrapped around him, or tylers mouth. he imagine looking down and seeing his long brown hair sticking up everywhere from him pulling on it. he imagined feeling tylers teeth nip at his thighs and stomach and neck.