42

"wassup bitch." josh said to ryan who was already sitting in the chair. today was the monday after their little hotel vacation, and study hall had just started.

"hey joshua." ryan smiled, josh setting his stuff down and grabbing his phone.

"where's em?"'josh asked.

"she went to the bathroom real quick. hit her period this morning." he said. even though emma was on birth control, she still had a light period because hers was very heavy before.

"aw that sucks. at least she hit it after this weekend." he shrugged, ryan nodding.

"i'm so fuckin tired bro. this weekend wore me the fuck out." ryan stretched, yawning and wincing. "and brendon wore my ass out last period." he sighed.

"where at?" josh giggled.

"the janitors closet. brendon is the janitors drug dealer so he gave him a key." ryan said, josh laughing.

"hey emma." josh smiled, laughing at her annoyed face. "hey, just think, at least you're not pregnant."

"thank god for that." emma said.

"what's wrong?" josh asked her when he saw she was staring off, her lip anxiously inbetween her teeth. 

"i-its nothing." she smiled, the boys knowing it was fake.

"seriously babe, you can tell us anything." ryan said. "are you actually pregnant?"

"no, no i'm not pregnant. i just.. i don't know if i should tell y'all." she said.

"tell us, em. it's okay." josh smiled, sitting up in his chair.

"promise you won't be mad at me." she said.

"promise." they both said.

"at the..at the hotel uh. when we were in the pool, i went to the bathroom ya know?" she said, the boys nodding. "well tyler was there too. and he um. he made a move josh." she said, stuttering and forcing herself to say it out loud.

"what?" josh asked, swallowing hard.

"he wanted to have sex. a-and we kissed. i realized what i was doing and pushed him off and told him no and he made me promise i wouldn't say anything." she said, her heart hurting as she watched josh process it. "please don't be mad at me." she said, tearing up a bit.

"no, no i'm not mad at you em." josh said, setting his hand on her knee and rubbing it. "it's not your fault. did he-um," josh blinked, trying to get it through his head if he was hearing right. "did he say anything about me?"

-flashback-

"shit yeah i gotta pee too. i didn't know there was bathrooms." tyler said, hopping out of the pool and heading towards the bathroom. he waited outside of them, until emma came out.

"oh, hey ty you scared me." emma laughed, walking by him.

"wait em, can i talk to you for a sec?" tyler asked. emma walked back in front of him.

"yeah sure, what's up? is it about josh?" she said, tyler smiling a bit.

"kinda. no not really." he shook his head, stepping closer. "it's about you." he said.

"...okay. what's up?" she said again.

"you're unbelievably hot. you remember when we fucked?" tyler asked.

"yeah. a long time ago. why?" she said, tyler eyes scanning down to her breasts, and then back up to her eyes.

"i wanna do it again." he smirked, stepping a bit closer.