6

"me too Ryan, me too." josh laughed as Ryan just went on a rant about how good weed is, holding up another shirt to his chest. he was on facetime with Ryan while he got ready to go to the movies with Tyler.

"how about this one?" josh asked. the shirt was a baby blue plain Patagonia shirt.

"Joshua, for the last time, NO PLAIN SHIRTS." Ryan yelled, josh groaning and putting it back.

"helppppp." he whined, picking the phone up and flipping it to back camera.

"move your shit around so I can see." he said, josh flopping through the clothes is his closet.

"okay hmm. the dark green short sleeved button up. and any light pants you have with holes. and wear your timbs." Ryan picked out joshs outfit, Josh stripping down to his boxers.

"oh my God Josh you're wearing those boxers?"

"yeah why?" josh asked. he was just wearing plain red american eagle briefs.

"wear Calvin kliens. and not black or white."

"why does my boxers matter?" josh giggled, opening up his underwear drawer and pulling out some blue calvin kliens.

"it just does. you're going out with Tyler and you need to be prepared."

"whatever." josh laughed, putting on the new boxers and the whole outfit and asking how it looks.

"stunning. you're welcome. and i was joking bout the underwear. be careful Josh. cause the rumor was that Tyler got kicked out of that movie theater for getting his dick sucked in it."

"thanks ry. and I'll be careful." Josh said.

"alright, see ya later. have fun."

"bye, love you." Josh said, picking up his phone.

"love you too."

Josh slightly groaned, laying down on his bed and staring at his ceiling. he was super nervous to go and Tyler was gonna be at his house any minute to pick him up. Josh didnt plan on doing anything in the theater because hes just not that kinda boy, and he was terrified on what he guessed Tyler was gonna do.

Josh grabbed his wallet, phone, and juul, sliding them all in his pocket as he walked downstairs to wait for tyler.

"hey honey, you gonna be back tonight?" Laura asked, hugging her son.

"yeah. I dont know what time though. the movie starts at 8." Josh said, picking up jordan who ran up to him.

"where you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to the movies with a friend." josh smiled, pulling his phone out. "wanna take a picture?"

"yeah!" he cheered, wrapping both arms around Josh's neck as he held his phone up and took a selfie of them. he put it on his story with the caption "my favorite"

Josh's phone buzzed after, Tyler texting that he was here.

"bye, J. bye guys I'll be back tonight." josh said, making his way to the door and heading out to tylers truck, climbing in the passengers seat.

"hey Josh. you ready?" Tyler asked, his juul hanging from his mouth.

"yep." he said, shaking his head when Tyler offered him a hit.