65

"you bitch! go put my shirt back!" emma said into the phone. she was talking to her 16 year old sister, riley. everyone laughed, listening to her.

"i can't imagine being a girl and having a sister. wack." josh shook his head. him, max, tyler, ryan, brendon, dallon, and emma were all hanging out at brendon's house in the hot tub. his parents were there, so they were just hanging out.

"i can't imagine having a sibling." ryan said.

"same." brendon also said. dallon had a brother, but he was already out of college.

"i love having siblings. well i'd be okay without ashley." he said, everyone laughing. ashley was a bitch sometimes, but in reality he would never give her up.

"zacks my bitch, mads is a baller and jay is just straight up a stud." tyler said, josh giggled. josh was sitting next to tyler. it was josh, tyler, max, emma, dallon, brendon, then ryan next to josh.

max was still nervous, but he was way more comfortable with the group. he would even pitch in something every once and a while.

josh was so happy. he just finally figured out what the fuck was happening. he knew who he liked, and to make it better, it worked out with max perfectly. hell, when they decided they were gonna get in the hot tub, max looked at josh, nodded his head at tyler and then winked at him.

josh still didn't want to jump right into tyler. he wanted to take things slow, and start over with him. josh had trust issues, if you haven't noticed yet. he wanted to make sure tyler was for real about this. josh was done with the playing around.

"hand me my drink?" tyler asked, pointing to the table that was right next to josh. josh turned and grabbed it, handing it to him. tyler took a drink and then handed it back for him to put up.

"thanks." tyler smiled, setting his arm back. he had both arms across the sides of the hot tub. josh had a blush on his face.

nobody knew him and max dated for a bit again, and nobody was gonna know. they decided to keep to themselves. but by the look on josh's face everytime tyler talked or looked at him, i think they could all agree that josh wasn't in love with max anymore.

and max was okay with that.

"when did you get those?" josh asked, pointing to tylers swim shorts. they were white, and said calvin down the side of them. they came down almost to his mid thigh. he was wearing some calvin's under them too, so you could see the waistband of them.

"i got them the other day. they were on sale. they're way shorter than i thought they were. i guess it's just cause my legs are so long." tyler chuckled. he had to wear extra long jeans. he was over all just a very tall boy.

"i like em. they're not that short are they?" josh asked. he couldn't see very well through the water.

"uh, yeah. guys are my shorts too short?" tyler asked, standing up. josh blushed when he fixed the front of them, so they weren't all stuck to his dick. his natural bulge was just so big.

"i mean. if they were any shorter you'd practically be wearing my nike shorts." emma said, everyone laughing.

"my boxers almost are longer." he said. they were about the same size.

"and your tan line is about an inch or two south of it." brendon said.

"so the question is, are they too short. do they make me look gay?" tyler asked.

"i don't think they're too short, but yes they do make you look gay." max said.

"any shorter and your balls would be hanging out
of them. they make your dick look good though." brendon nodded his head.