35

"yeah a waters fine." tyler slightly chuckled at jordan asleep in the middle of the floor. he set his keys down on the island. he had just got to joshs house on a friday after school just to chill.

"here." laura smiled, handing him a water bottle.

"thank ya ma'am, i'll be upstairs." he smiled.

"okay, holler if you need anything." she said, tyler nodding.

he went to josh's rooms knocking on the door softly before he opened it. josh was under the covers on his bed, watching netflix on his tv.

"hey joshua whatcha watchin?" tyler asked, shutting the door behind him and taking off his birkenstock's.

"friends of course, what else." he smiled, tyler agreeing. he slid his shirt off and set it by his shoes before he slid under the blankets behind josh. he spooned him, wrapping his arm around his stomach and pressing all of their bodies together.

he slightly kissed joshs bare shoulder, moving up to his neck and kissing there.

"tickles." josh giggled.

"you covered up my marks." tyler whined.

"yeah i can't let my mom see that." josh said.

"oh whatever." tyler smiled, playfully rolling his eyes. he rolled josh over so he could connect their lips. tyler slightly slid his tongue across joshs bottom lip, causing him to open his mouth and allow their tongues to dance together. josh smiled in the kiss, causing tyler to also.

"why you smilin?" tyler asked.

"cause your lips just make me do that." josh said, tyler chuckling.

"you're pretty." tyler said.

"you're prettier." josh replied.

"how about we're both pretty." tyler said, josh giggling.

"that sounds good." he smiled.

they repositioned so josh was leaned back into tylers chest, but not sitting on his lap. tyler wrapped both arms around him, josh pulling the blankets up. he grabbed his phone, snapping a picture of him smiling and tyler with his tongue out and against the side of joshs face. he put it on his story with a heart as his caption.

"you're warm." josh said, squeezing his arms.

"i was about to say that you were." tyler chuckled, kissing the side of his neck.

"i might take a nap." josh said, looking up at a smiling tyler.

"let's both do that. i'm tired." he said.

"me fucking too." josh nodded. he rolled over so he had his arm and leg wrapped over the boy, his head buried in his neck. tyler wrapped his one arm around josh and his other he brought over to slightly brush his finger tips across his thigh.

"did you have a good day at school?" josh asked, tracing his finger across tylers chest and stomach.

"i did. it was boring though, not much happened." he said. "did you?"

"no. ryan wasn't there so i was just bored all day except for the classes i have with other people i like." josh said.

"i'm sorry. it's over though, we got a three day weekend now." tyler said. monday they were out of school.

"good, can't wait to spend it with you." josh happily sighed.

"me neither." tyler kissed his head. they both fell silent after this.