9

"Joshua, Ryan's here!" josh heard his mom yell from downstairs.

"okay, send him up!" he yelled back. he was standing in front of his closet, going through his clothes trying to decide what to wear.

"here Josh. because I'm the bestest friend ever." Ryan said once he walked in. he had two sonic drinks in his hand.

"aw thanks boo." josh smiled, grabbing his phone. he took a picture of Ryan holding both the drinks and put it on his story with "the bestest friend" as his caption.

"so, you figure out what you're gonna wear yet?" Ryan asked, setting his keys, phone and drink down on Josh's nightstand.

"no not yet. I need help." he groaned, taking a sip of his drink before he set it down and turned his attention back to his drink.

"you wanna go like fancier or more casual?" Ryan asked, flipping through joshs clothes.

"hmm. more casual." josh nodded. they were going to a party that brendon was hosting. his parents were out of town and of course his first thought was to buy a bunch of beer and get a bunch of people wasted. brendons partys were usually insane.

"how about this sweatshirt?" Ryan asked, holding up a navy blue Adidas sweatshirt.

"okay yes cute now what pants?" Josh said, holding the shirt up to his chest.

"black jeans with holes in them." Ryan said.

"ryan oh my God you're a genius. how are you so good at picking out outfits?" Josh whined. he had a talent for it.

"I'm telling you, its brendon. he changed me." Ryan said, josh giggling. brendon is a fashion god.

"well use your God powers to pick out my shoes now." josh said. 

"let me see your white shoes." Ryan said, josh pulling out three pairs of shoes that are all white.

"hmmm" Ryan thought for a bit. "wear these." he said, picking up Josh's pair of all white Nike huaraches.

"okay. this the final outfit?" he asked.

"yes. put it on." Ryan said. Josh stripped down to his boxers, looking at Ryan who was laughing at him.

"what?" Josh asked, looking down.

"when did you get those boxers?" he said, holding back his laughter.

"remember?" Josh laughed. "brendon got them for me last year for my birthday. arent they adorable?" he smiled, posing for Ryan. they were tuxedo boxers.

"they're actually so cute." he giggled. "I got brendon some boxers the other day." Ryan said.

"what do they look like?" josh asked. Ryan got on his phone, pulling up a picture of brendon in some briefs that had Ryans face all over them. brendon was flipping off the camera.

"aw ry those are cute." he giggled.

"arent they though?" he smiled, setting his phone down.

"is he over last night" josh asked. brendon got mad at Ryan last night cause Ryan was snapping this guy named Jason, who was asking for nudes. he didn't send them but continued to snap him.

"yeah. I get why he was mad though. I'm not gonna do that again haha." Ryan said. brendon yelled at him and that was pretty much it. he apologized later that night for yelling.

"yeah probably shouldn't do that again." Josh said. he pulled on his outfit Ryan picked out. checking himself out in his full body mirror.

"look good?" Josh asked, spinning around for ryan.