100

"ryan i'm freaking out." josh said into the facetime call which was propped up on his dresser.

"don't freak out baby," ryan chuckled. "it's okay. we're all gonna have so much fun and it's gonna be the best night of your life."  ryan reassured.

"what if tyler changes his mind and doesn't wanna go with me?" josh said, sitting down and covering his face with his hands.

"josh. shut the fuck up. tylers probably just as nervous as you are. probably more."

"why would he be more nervous? he's the boy he dont care."  josh groaned.

"josh you're a boy too." ryan laughed.

"okay whatever. does this look okay?" josh said, fixing his bow tie.

"yes you look amazing!" ryan clapped. josh tux was just plain black, and he wore a purple vest and a teal bowtie.

"okay. ohmygod tylers on his way. ohmygod. okay i'm gonna go. ohmygod i love you. i'll see you at the restaurant." josh said.

"okay," he laughed. "don't freak out, i love you and you look amazing." ryan said, yawning. he wasn't even out of bed yet.

josh said bye and then hung up, before sighing and checking out his outfit again. he fixed his hair, before going into ashley's room.

"hey ash?" he knocked on the door.

"yeah?" she said, looking up from her phone.

"do i look okay?" he asked, opening her door more.

"yes! you look amazing." she smiled, sitting up. she was just in shorts and a sports bra.

"thanks. is there anything else you would change or add?" he asked. she thought for a moment before gasping.

"come here." she said, going into hers and abigails bathroom. he followed her. "sit down." she pulled out her stool. she grabbed her makeup.

"you are not doing my makeup. i know i'm gay, but jeez." josh said, ash laughing.

"i'm not doing all your makeup, just a little touch ups." she said, pulling her hair up in a bun. she grabbed her lash curler, curling his eyelashes. she put on some light mascara, and put a little blush on him.

"there, look." she said, josh gasping.

"ohmygod thank you!" he said, hugging her.

"stop freaking out. you look great. you're gonna have fun." ashley said.

"thank you. love you. okay. ohmygod," he listened, hearing the doorbell ring. "he's here." he screamed, running to his room to put on deodorant.

"josh!!" he heard his mom yell.

"coming!" he yelled back. he grabbed his phone, sunglasses, wallet and juul and headed down the stairs.

"woah." tyler said from the bottom of the stairs. he stared at josh with his jaw dropped. "you look, beautiful." he smiled, blushing a bit.

"thank you." josh smiled. "you do to." he replied. tyler was wearing a black tux also, but with a teal vest and purple bow tie.

"goodness!! y'all look so handsome. come on, let's go take pictures!" laura clapped. bill and jordan and abigail followed them outside.

"let me get some cute ones of y'all two!" laura said, taking her good camera out and taking a bunch of cute pics of the two smiling and laughing. they took some with jordan and abigail also.