66

"tyyyyyyy." josh smiled, looking up from his phone at the boy.

"hey joshua." tyler smiled, shutting the door behind him. today was friday, and tonight was gonna be the first night tyler stayed all night with him again. he was excited. before, josh would literally cry when tyler would have to leave. he just, was so attached to the boy now that he finally figured out what the fuck he was doing.

"how was practice?" josh asked. they stayed after school today.

"fun. i love during season practice. it's so fun cause we get to scrimmage and do plays and stuff." he said. he set all his stuff down and plugged his charger in the wall before sitting down on the bed. josh could tell he had just showered cause his hair was damp and he was wearing just some shorts and a long sleeve shirt. "i got in trouble though."

"why?" josh giggled, turning sideways so he was facing him.

"well our second string is who we scrimmage against when we're running plays and shit. and they kept on fucking messing up and i kept on yelling at them and coach got me in trouble for cussing." tyler said.

"he didn't get you in trouble for yelling at them? what'd you say?" josh's asked.

"nah he doesn't care, he made me the caption so its part of my job. but i said like 'we're not gonna get any better playin against this fuckin team' and just shit like that. i have a mouth in basketball i don't know i just can't control it." he laughed.

"how'd he yell at you?"

"he said for me to watch my damn mouth and he said it with his teeth clenched and stuff he was so pissed. but then he said i was right." he shrugged.

"bad boy tyler." he giggled. "does that team not hate you?" josh asked.

"some of them might. i really don't fuckin care. we're a team so like i don't hate anybody but if they're getting on my nerves i'm gonna say something. i always gotta tell them to shut the hell up."

"i would cry like everyday." josh said.

"why?" tyler laughed.

"getting yelled at by you? holy shit. seeing you mad is scary." josh said.

"i'm sorry. i try not to get mad around you." tyler said.

"you dont usually. just a few times. and when you're pissed about something i can tell." he shrugged.

"ohhh. well if i'm mad just know it's not at you." he said, josh smiling. "how was your day?" josh asked.

"it was good. better now that you're finally here." he said. tyler blushed.

"me too me too." he smiled.

"this okay?" josh asked pointing to the tv and then turning so he could see better. he took a hit of his juul.

"yeah this is fine." tyler said, cuddling under the blankets. he moved his leg so their legs were touching.

josh blushed, feeling the sparks from just that slight touch.

"i want to get drunk." tyler sighed.

"me too for real. like a party or just with brendon?" he asked.

"kind of just with bren and all of us. party would be fun too." he said.

"i love just hanging out and drinking and smoking." josh said.

"me too it's so relaxing. i'm glad i get to do that again. your friends are just so much more funny and fun to hang out with. like i love jax and everyone but it gets boring after a while. i never get bored with y'all." tyler said.