79

"MAN SHIT BUMP LIKE A BELLY WHEN ITS PREGNANT"

"BONAFIDE BIG BIRD LOOKIN LIKA YETI"

"SWIFT FEET CHEETAH THATS A BIG ASS KITTY MADE YALL JUDGES THATS A REAL ASS FEELING."

"I DONT LIKE THE SLY ONES FORGET EM THEN I DEAD EM. ALWAYS OFF THE SHIT LIKE CONSTIPATED REVEREND."

"YALL DONT LIKE TO SHIT TALK DUMB PUN ALL FUN BUT I MAKE YOUR BITCH CRACK A GIGGLE WITH THE NEXT ONE."

all the group were yelling screaming together, all jumping and dancing with everyone else at the party. they were all drunk. it was a new years party that brendon hosted.

"my bitch is so pretty pretty," tyler said, fanning his face with his hands. "i get cash like really really," everyone joined him. "tell the dj man he ain't slick cause he ain't playin hits he silly silly."

"MY BITCH IS SO PRETTY PRETTY,"

"mMm"

"I GET CASH LIKE REALLY REALLY,"

"GET IT"

"man i love that fuckin song!" tyler said, wrapping his arms around josh and squeezing him, josh laughed.

"me too!"

"y'all wanna go get in the hot tub?!" tyler asked, wrapped his arm around josh sideways, grabbing his ass.

everyone nodding, so the group fled out of the house and to the backyard. there were some people in the hot tub.

"alright times up." brendon said.

"who the hell are you?" the guy said. his girlfriend grabbed his arm and told him to stop.

"i'm sorry do you not know who the fuck i am?" brendon laughed. the rest of the group laughed.

"uh no."

"babe that's brendon urie." his girlfriend said.

"i don't give a fuck who he is he ain't just gonna tell us to leave we we're here first." the guy said.

"alright then ima ask you to leave. this is my damn party, and my damn hot tub, my damn house, and," he reached out and grabbed the blunt out of his hands, "my damn weed." he said.

"hey man back the fuck off." the guy stood up.

"hey man you back the fuck off." ryan said.

"yeah." everyone stepped up and said. the guy looked a little scared.

"fine. i'll get out." he said.

"uh no you're gonna leave the whole damn party." brendon said. the guy looked at him with a pissed face.

"fine." he said with a clenched jaw.

"TRAVIS." brendon yelled, this big muscled up guy coming by.

"what's up." travis said. he was their like kind of butler thing, but he helped brendon more than anything. brendon gave him weed.

"can you make sure that this cunt gets out of here." brendon said.

"like kick him out?" he asked.

"yes please." brendon nodded. the guy grabbed him and dragged him out.

"anyone else?" brendon said. they all shook their head.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry." his girlfriend said.

"nah babe you're good. break up with him honey please." brendon said.

"i'm trying but man he has good dick." she said, everyone laughing.