49

"is max just gonna meet us there?" ryan asked, josh putting his range rover in reverse. he picked up ryan, and they were heading over to brendon and dallons home football game.

"yeah that's what he said." josh nodded. he pulled out on the road, driving to the school.

"brendons kinda mad at me right now." ryan sighed, turning his phone off after he sent a text back to brendon.

"why?" josh asked, taking a drink out of his sonic cup.

"cause i said he was getting too clingy. i didn't really mean it i just didn't wanna come over last night." ryan said. he pulled up the texts and showed josh.

b: ima come get you

r: ima just stay at my house tn

b: why

r: cause i wanna be by myself tn
r: i love you

b: lol okay

r: what?

b: i mean i've only seen you at school this past week
b: sorry for wanting to spend time with you

r: don't get pissy at me
r; i just don't wanna be with someone right now

b: alright lmao
b: guess i'll just talk to you tomorrow then
b: at school

r: okay lose the attitude

b: i'm sorry i just wanna see my boyfriend

r: stop being so clingy omg

b: wow
b: gn

and that was all from yesterday, they talked a bit at school but that's it. brendon just texted ryan and asked if he was on his way to the game and ryan said back yeah.

"y'all never like really fight and stuff but when you do it's over the stupidest stuff." josh kind of chuckled.

"yeah i know. we'll have angry sex tonight and then we'll apologize and then it'll be fine." ryan shrugged.

"that's usually how it goes everytime." josh chuckled.

"you and max still good?" ryan asked, josh anxiously biting his lip.

"yeah. yeah we're good." he nodded. he didn't tell ryan about tyler. he didn't tell anyone, and didn't plan to.

"good. i like him. he's kind of, quiet and like more to himself but i still like him a lot." ryan said.

"yeah me too." josh nodded, turning on his blinker and turning into the school. he sighed.

the boys got out, and walked into the stadium. the lights were on, and it was dark. the game was just about to start in 10 minutes. emma and max had them saved a seat where they usually sit.

"hey guys." ryan said, stepping over max and sitting inbetween him and emma.

"hey baby." max said, josh smiling and stepping over him also. he sat next to ryan.

"hey." josh kissed maxs cheek, before he kissed his lips.

"it's super cold tonight." josh said, shivering and spreading his blanket out over him and max. emma amd ryan were also sharing one.

"it is. i was about to freeze waiting for you." max said, him and josh cuddling up. it was end of october, football season was almost over. they were heading off to the play offs next week, and if they win this game they'll have first seed in the lineups.