89

"did you get everything?" josh asked into his phone.

"yeah. i got all the paint and canvases and stuff." tyler said.

"okay. mom said she'll pay you back." josh said.

"no it's fine. i got it. thank you though. has she left yet?"

"yeah she just left." josh said.

"alright. i'm on my way. i love you."

"i love you too bye." josh smiled, and hung up the phone. today was saturday, and joshs parents were out of town for the weekend, so they decided that tyler and josh should bring all of their siblings together and have an art day or something.

"what are y'all gonna paint?" josh asked his sisters.

"i'm thinking like a beach maybe." abigail said.

"that'll be cool." josh said. abigail was very artistic. "what about you ash?"

"i'm not painting anything that's lame." she said.

"uh yes you are and it's not lame it's cool." josh said.

"i think i'm good with just watching." ashley said.

"loser." josh rolled his eyes, hitting his juul when abigail left the room.

"i sold mine." ashley said, pointing to it.

"good." josh nodded. "why though?"

"cause i never used it and i didn't want to get addicted." josh said.

"yeah that's good." josh nodded. "i needa quit but like yolo."

"ohmygod." she laughed.

"hey jordan, you ready to paint?" josh asked his brother when he walked in the room.

"yeah!" he said excitedly. "i'm gonna paint all of our family."

"that'll be cool. i think tylers here i just heard his truck." josh said. sure enough, tyler walked in, followed by maddy zack and jay.

"jay!" jordan squealed, running up and hugging him. "let's go play."

"hey we're gonna paint remember?" tyler said.

"oh yeah." he said. "where?"

"i can put these towels on the table and we can lay everything out on it. i put jay in some clothes that we don't really care about so you might wanna do that with jordan." tyler said, setting down all the bags.

"alright. i'll go get some more towels. hey zack." josh waved at him. he came up to tyler and kissed him, before going to get towels and jordan some extra clothes.

"thank yoh baby." tyler said, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

"for what?" josh asked.

"just for inviting us and stuff." tyler shrugged.

"of course. i love you." josh smiled.

"i love you too." josh kissed him.

"alright guys stop fucking, i'm ready to paint." zack said.

"alright let's paint then." josh giggled. they had set up a canvas at each chair, and they had already set up jordan and jays paper plate with the paint on them.

"ash, come on. here's your stuff." tyler said.

"i'm good. i'm not very artistic." she shook her head.

"i don't care you gotta paint it's a bonding activity." tyler said.

"it's okay i'm watching so we're bonding."

"if you don't come paint i'm gonna fuck your brother in your bed." tyler said, josh gasping and slapping his arm.

"ohmygod ew fine okay i'll paint." she said, sitting down and grabbing her stuff.

"i cannot believe you just said that in front of my siblings." josh said.

"relaxxx they ain't even paying attention." tyler said, pointing to jordan and jay who were intensely focused on their canvases.

"what are you gonna do." josh giggled.

"it's a surprise for you." tyler said. "what about you?"

"well mines a surprise too then." josh said.

"i'm gonna hang it up on my wall." tyler said.

"even if i just drew a dick?" josh asked.

"especially if you just drew a dick." tyler nodded.

"what are you doing zack?" josh asked him.

"i'm making a thing for brooklyn it's gonna be like the letter B and then ima just decorate it." he said.

"awwww that's adorableeeee." tyler said. "how far along are y'all in the relationship?"

"i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yeah." he said.

"do you love her?" tyler asked.

"i don't know really." he shrugged.

"you'll know when the moments right." tyler nodded.

"i wish i could find love." ashley sighed.

"you're like 13 you don't even know what love is." abigail said, everyone laughing cause abigail is usually super quiet.

"my bad abi." ashley laughed.

"i wanna have sex tonight." josh whispered to tyler.

"fuck yes." tyler said back, pumping his fist out.

"congratulations." josh replied, giggling at his goofy boy.

"jordan, jay? how are y'all doing?" tyler asked.

"good!" they both replied. they were working hard over there.

after a while, josh finished his painting first. he made sure that tyler couldn't see it.

"are you almost done?" josh asked him.

"almost. don't look." tyler said.

"i'm not i'm not." he huffed.

"i'm done." zack said, turning and showing his.

"awww zacky that's adorable she's gonna love it." josh said, zack smiling.

"i hope so." he said.

"okay. i'm finished." tyler said. he grabbed his canvas, turning it and showing josh.

"tyler! i love it." he laughed. it was a picture tyler tried to draw of him and josh smiling together. it of coursed looked like a 4 year old drew it, but it was beautiful. "i'm gonna hang it up."

"show me mine." tyler said. josh smiled and showed him. he had written both theyre names and put hearts and decorated it. "awww i love it. i'm gonna hang it up right across from my bed."

jordan and jay both drew each other, which was beautiful, abigail did her beach, and ashley drew her name with decorations. maddy painted just a bunch of swirls and colors.

"alright. i gotta take a picture and send it to mom." josh said. "everyone go stand by yours. tyler hold mine."

josh took the picture, everyone smiling. josh chuckled, looking at tyler and jay standing together and looking literally exactly alike as well as zack.

"i got a little paint on the floor." jordan said to josh.

"that's okay. where?" josh asked after he sent the picture to his mom.

"right there." he said. he pointed to the floor, where jay was sitting in a pile of red paint.

"oh dear god." josh said. "tyler we're never having kids."

"why?" tyler frowned. josh turned to look at him.

"tyler!" josh yelled. "i'm dating a 5 year old."

"what?" tyler asked.

he was covered in red paint.

A/N: sorry this is late😡