8

"tylerrrrr." Ethan yelled as Tyler walked into the library. it was Tyler's second to last period, and he had study hall with jaxon, nathan, Ethan, and owen. last period he had basketball.

"hey guys." Tyler said before setting his stuff down to go sign in on the sign in sheet.

"how was the party Saturday?" owen asked. today was Tuesday and Tyler didnt come to school Monday.

"it was hella sick. I don't remember their names but there were some twins there and oh God." Tyler said, the guys laughing.

"you snag?" Ethan laughed.

"hell yeah. both of them." Tyler said, setting his phone flat on the table as he scrolled through instagram.

"damn. I'm jealous." Jaxon whined. he couldnt go to the party cause he was busy.

"sorry bro." Tyler laughed.

"how did tutoring go with josh yesterday?" owen winked, Tyler smirking at the thought of him.

"nah man we didnt tutor yesterday. he had to go to his grandparents or some shit." he said.

"how have you not tapped him yet? you have like the perfect opportunitys." owen asked.

"cause hes innocent as fuck. him and isaac never fucked. the only thing hes done is sucked his dick and that's not too impressive cause isaac ain't that big." Tyler laughed at the last part. hes gotten nudes from isaac before.

"really man? not even sent pics to you or nothin?" nathan said.

"nuh uh. and I've even asked before and nothin. hes stubborn but very fuckable eventually. hes not too hard to wear down." Tyler said.

"when ya gonna try to actually do something?" Ethan asked.

"I dont know. I think I'm gonna wait and try to make him make the first move." Tyler said, thinking of everything he wanted to do to that boy.

"think hes big?" owen asked, taking a drink out of his water bottle.

"isaac said he was about 7 inches which is pretty big for how short he is." Tyler said. Josh was about 5'3".

"damn. I dont think you're gonna get to hit that, bro." jaxon laughed.

"why not?" Tyler smiled.

"I just think hes too innocent." he shook his head.

"bitch bet. I can get him." Tyler laughed.

"I just dont think so." Jaxon laughed back.

"what about yall?" Tyler asked them.

"I think you can but itll be hard." Ethan said.

"oh yeah itll for sure be hard but I can. I'm gonna fuck that guy eventually." Tyler said.

"I think you're gonna try and its gonna be too hard and you're gonna get bored and give up." owen said.

"I dont know bro. I want to fuck so bad. hes like so innocent and I wanna be the one to change that." Tyler smirked, "and I know deep down hes down to do anything. I just gotta gain his trust."

"how you gonna do that?" nathan asked, reaching in his lunch box and grabbing a bag of chips left over from lunch.

"I need to make him like me a lot first." Tyler said, thinking about ways he could do that.

"so make him fall in love with you and then fuck him and then break his heart?" nathan said after thinking for a second.

"yeah pretty much. sounds about right." Tyler nodded.