22

"i wanna smoke tonight." ryan said to josh. they were at ryan's house.

"your parents gonna leave?" josh asked.

"yeah they're going to my grandmas." he said, standing up and going to his mirror. he poked his ass out, sending that to brendon.

"alright that sounds good." josh nodded.

"brendon's gonna come, you wanna invite tyler?" he asked.

"actually i kinda wanna invite max." josh said.

"really?! ohmygod! really?!" ryan clapped, freaking out.

"yes, really." josh laughed, pushing ryan slightly.

"fuck me. fuck me. fuck me. fuck me. fuck me hard and fast and deep. i'm so fucking exited." ryan said, staring at josh.

"ryan are you okay oh my god." josh laughed.

"y'all are gonna get married." ryan said.

"he told me the other day he said "I'm gonna make you mine one day."" josh said, blushing at the thought of that night.

"you're joking!" ryan smiled big.

"nope." josh smiled also.

"was this the night of your fuckin like phone threesome?" ryan asked, josh laughing.

"yes this was that night." he said. he told ryan the next day, and ryan was the only one that knows, that josh knows of at least.

"what time are they leaving so i can ask him." josh said. he snapped a picture of his face smiling and sent it back to tyler.

"tell him to come around 6." ryan said. it was 5 now.

he opened max's picture of him in the mirror without the flash. he had just got back from the gym. 

he answered with a picture of his legs from the back camera, typing "you wanna come over to ryan's and smoke tn with me him and brendon?"

"is this the first time y'all are gonna hang out?" ryan asked.

"hmmm. yeah i think it is. except for when we like talk at school sometimes." josh said.

"are you gonna make out with him?" ryan smiled.

"i don't know. i mean ima be high so maybe. it just depends on him." josh shrugged, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"i mean you told me he was like sexual so i bet he'll try." ryan said, standing up and sliding his shirt off before throwing it in his dirty clothes hamper.

"maybe. i mean of course i kinda hope he does." josh shrugged.

"you gonna tell tyler that you invited max?" ryan asked.

"nah prolly not. he surely doesn't even care anyways." josh shrugged.

"you know he does joshua dun." ryan said, josh laughing.

"i just honestly can't believe that he's actually like sexual. i never would've guessed it. what's his body count, do you know?" ryan asked.

"yeah honestly me neither. and he told me but i can't remember. i'm pretty sure it was like 8 or something." josh said. him and max kinda had a sexual talk one day, but it wasnt like sending nudes it was just they were talking about experience and stuff.

"damn that's kinda a lot. is he full time top or does he bottom sometimes?" he asked.

"top. he's never bottomed and said he doesn't want to." josh said. he picked up his phone from the bed and opened snapchat.