94

currently, josh had his legs propped up on tylers shoulders, and was getting pounded into in the backseat of his range rover.

just a typical saturday afternoon.

they had just went on a movie date, and wanted to fuck before they got home to tylers house. so they did what any typical gay teenage couple would do.

"fuck, ya like that? hmm?" tyler mumbled, kissing joshs neck.

"yeah! fuck, harder!" josh yelled, arching his back up off the sweaty leather seat below.

tyler grabbed joshs legs and spread them farther, lifting him up a bit and pounding faster into him. the car was rocking side to side, but luckily they were smart enough to pull into a remote area.

"oh fuck-" tyler grunted, slowing down a little bit cause he didn't want to cum just yet.

he leant over and connecting their lips, kissing him passionately as he slowed his pace, and softly rolled his hips in and out.

the change of pace caused josh to whine and wrap his hand around his dick to relieve some pressure.

"don't cum yet." tyler said, going a little faster and at a different angle.

"o-OH right there fuck!" josh jerked, tyler brushing against the bundle of nerves that sent sparks throughout him.

"so tight for me, fuck baby." tyler said deeply, clenching his muscles. sweat dripped down his face and across his chest. josh thought the view looked really hot combined with his chain and collarbones like nut.

"i love you." josh mumbled out.

"i love you too." tyler bit his lip, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

"c-can i cum fuck!?" josh asked, moaning out.

"go ahead." tyler growled, dropping his head.

josh moaned out tylers name, legs shaking as he reached his orgasm, and shot cum across his stomach and chest.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck." josh breathed in between each word. tyler was slowly thrusting into him, being careful not to over simulate him. he pulled out, sitting down on the seat.

"did you finish?" josh asked. tyler shook his head, sliding off the condom. josh laid there for a second catching his breath, before getting up to finish him.

"nah i'm good." tyler said, wincing as he moved to grab his clothes.

"are you sure?" josh asked confused, sitting back up.

"yeah i'm good." he said, pulling his boxers back on.

"okay.." josh said, getting dressed also.

"thank you." tyler smiled, kissing joshs lips before getting out and going to the passenger side. josh got in the drivers seat.

"we're going to your house?" josh asked.

"yeah if you want." he nodded, getting on his phone.

"you're still hard." josh pointed out.

"i'm good." tyler said.

"you sure? i mean i don't mind." josh said.

"i said i'm fine." tyler slightly snapped. josh went to say something but stopped himself.