51

"okay, anybody else have to pee?" bill asked, jordan climbing back in his seat. they were on their way to joshs grandmas house, and of course jordan had to stop and pee. everyone shook their heads.

"you sure? max, josh?" he said, josh looking up drowsily from max's shoulder.

"do you need to pee baby?" max asked. josh shook his head and closed his eyes again. bill smiled before looking away. josh had his head in maxs shoulder, and max had his hand on josh's thigh that was over his leg.

josh let out a soft noise, nuzzling into max further.

"why are you so tired?" max softy said, repositioning them so he was laying on his back across the seat and josh was cuddled into his chest.

"i didn't sleep last night." josh said.

"im sorry. go back to sleep then." max kissed his head. josh hummed.

"love you." max mumbled against his hair.

"m'love you too." josh slurred out, squeezing the boy harder. max smiled at his boy.

max shifted, blushing a bit when he realized where exactly josh's knee was. josh knew too.

"josh can you move your leg?" max asked quietly. josh mumbled something, and shifted his leg down harder. maxs jaw dropped, his legs stiffening. "fuck." he groaned, knowing josh was about to give him a boner in front of his whole family.

josh smiled against his chest, before he brought
his head up and looked at him. max furrowed his brows, but smiled.

"you like that?" josh asked, now basically on top of max straddling him.

"mhm. your whole family is right there though." he said, josh smirking.

"yeah. and?" josh rolled his hips down a little bit, maxs grip on josh's thighs tightening.

"you're bad." max chuckled. josh smiled, rolling slightly to the side where they were still pressed together, but he wasn't on top of him.

"i'm gonna go back to sleep." he said, max whining. "you go to sleep too." josh said, kissing his cheek.

max let his hands roam josh's body, as he closed his eyes and ignored the heat in his pants.

-

"joshua. wake up baby." laura softly said to her son. josh shuffled a bit before opening his eyes and seeing that they arrived.

he blushed when he looked down, and saw his and max's crotchs pressed together still. he slid off of him, max waking up also.

"we're here." josh said to max, the taller boy opening his eyes and licking his dry lips.

"oh ah fuck." max said, as josh tried to sit up more.

"what?" josh asked quickly.

"nothin you just, just kinda smashed my nuts there for a second." max laughed.

"oh sorry." he giggled, max smiling and climbing out of the car along with josh. they grabbed their bags out from the backend. the rest of the family had already went inside.

"okay so my grandma knows i'm gay and stuff i think, but they probably forgot they're old," josh laughed. these were laura's parents and they weren't terribly old, just forgetful. they were healthy and stuff "but like let's not be all touchy in front of them and stuff. mom asked me to tell you that." he said.

"okay that's fine. like what do you mean not touchy though?" max laughed.

"just like, no kissing and no cuddling unless we're under a blanket ya know when we're around them." he said.