🌹2 ~ You're not going to be happy

The male threw the dagger straight at the target, the blade hitting dead center. A satisfied smirk formed on his god like features, however, his victorious smirk turned to an expression of authority once he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in," he encouraged, sitting behind his desk, placing the rest of his throwing daggers on it.

"Sir, we have intel on the group that as been messing with your recent shippings," the female, Momo, informed, walking over to the male and handing him a tablet.

The black haired male scanned through the camera footage and each piece of information about the people attached to it.

"Women huh? Well, that's not really knew. Kill the next one that steps foot near my shippings," he commanded with no hesitation, the female nodding as she took the tablet back.

She bowed before completely exiting the office, stumbling slightly when a tall male entered forcefully, visibly pissed off.

"NamJoon, where are your manners?" the man questioned mockingly, Namjoon seating himself down with a huff.

"Shut it, Hoseok," the purple haired male glared, Hoseok chuckling as he twirled one of his daggers in his fingers.

Hoseok sighed, looking over at the purple haired male expectantly, "what happened Namjoon?"

"You're not going to be happy," the younger of the two warned, Hoseok raising an eyebrow.

<<>>

A dagger decorated in blue roses whooshed past Namjoon's head, Hoseok pacing around the room, twirling his red rose decorated dagger in his hands.

Trying to control himself from throwing it straight through Namjoon's head.

"Do you realize how difficult it was for us to obtain that piece of information! That fucking hard drive! How valuable it was? And that fucking money NamJoon!" Hoseok yelled in anger, his veins pulsing in his neck.

Namjoon rubbed his temples, "Hoseok I know, it-"

"You apparently don't, since you let your little fuck toy obtain that hard drive AND steal money," the black haired male interrupted, staring daggers into the purple haired male.

"You act like I meant for him to take it, or to even find out! He walked in at the wrong time, freaked out, and figured things out himself. Also stole money on top of that, I didn't mean for any of it," Joon defended, knowing very well that Hoseok was pissed off.

Jung Hoseok, the boss of the biggest mafia in South Korea. Kim NamJoon, his right hand man.

"Find that boy, get that hard drive back, and get him to stay the fuck away from you," Hoseok ordered, NamJoon sighing as he nodded.

"Sometimes I question why I made you my right hand man, but then I remember you're like my brother and one of the smartest men I know," Hoseok smiled softly when he saw Namjoon un-tense, "but, dude, keep your fucking dick in your pants. You're lucky this kid knows nothing about mafia's, imagine if it was one of our enemies."

NamJoon shook his head, now standing next to Hoseok, "thankfully he doesn't, I bet he'll give me that hard drive back, I know for a fact he's one who doesn't like trouble."

"How did you even meet him, you call him princess, right?" Hoseok inquired, grabbing his dagger from where it landed in the wall.

"At a club," the purple haired male replied, "though he came to me, I didn't even chase him down."

Hoseok hummed, finding that certain piece of information suspicious, though he decided not to acknowledge it for now. NamJoon reached to touch one of Hoseok's daggers, the black haired male giving him a look to back off. Hoseok treated his daggers as his prized possession, each having different colored roses carved into them, the black haired male never let anyone touch them, never.

"You know not to touch those," Hoseok warned, "now leave, find that boy and get that hard drive back, cause we both know you don't want me to do it."

The younger of the two nodded, getting his things and exiting his bosses office.

He needed to find Kim SeokJin.

a/n

Imagine these Hoseok's for this book, with a sun tattoo under his ear