🌹37 ~ Heart Ache

DOUBLE UPDATE

"Mafia's aren't always underground, Yoongi." Hoseok said as he cleaned his daggers, the younger in his office for the very first time. 

Hoseok decided to bring Yoongi to his office with him, the male getting a bit of a taste of what Hoseok did most of the time. 

"What do you mean they are not underground?" Yoongi wondered, sucking on the lollipop Momo had given him when she saw him.

Hoseok sighed, trying not to stare at Yoongi's mouth, "Take mine for example, the cops know about my mafia, but they don't know who I am or what i look like, which keeps my mafia running. Most mafias the cops know about, they are just too dumb to take them down."

Yoongi now nodded, understanding what Hoseok meant, "Then how do other mafia's know who's apart of what?"

"Well, with mine, all my members have a tattoo that symbolizes my mafia. It's a star colored in solid black. I chose the star since I," Hoseok gestured towards the tattoo near his ear, "have the sun."

"Which is hot," Yoongi pointed out.

"Thanks, sweetheart," Hoseok chuckled, going back to looking at his daggers, Yoongi entranced by them.

Now that the two had revealed their feelings for one another, they were way more comfortable around each other, more open to tell each other things. Which is why Yoongi asked. 

"Why did you even get into this world? Jackson told me that your mother was a mafia boss," Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighing.

"She was."

"Is she still around?" Yoongi asked, a bit hesitant. 

Hoseok gestured for Yoongi to come closer to him, the male doing as told and seating himself on Hoseok's lap, "Yoongi, I killed my mother when I was seventeen," he confessed, feeling Yoongi tense in his arms. 

Before Yoongi jumped to assumptions, he asked, "why?"

"My mother, her name was Leeun, wanted my sister to take over her mafia, but my sister didn't want to and threatened to go to the cops. We both grew up in this world full of death and corruption and she wanted nothing more then to get away from it, while I didn't mind it. My father wasn't around," Hoseok explained, his eyes glossing over, Yoongi realizing Hoseok was on the verge of tears, "So, she was going to kill my sister, who I loved like a mother. One day she went into my sisters room and had a gun to her head, back then I had my daggers so I used one, it hit my mother in the throat and she dropped the gun." tears were already coming out of Hoseok's eyes, the big tough-guy image he withheld withering away.

Yoongi felt his heart ache, he thought his life was fucked up. He wiped away Hoseoks tears as the male continued talking. 

"I ended up taking over her mafia instead of my sister, I destroyed hers to create mine," he finished, composing himself so his tears would stop. 

"That must have been terrible," Yoongi emphasized, "where's your sister now?"

Hoseok held Yoongi closer to him, "In London, i broke all contact with her to protect her though, so she doesn't know where I am. We used to have a rose bush where we lived, it grew beautiful colors, so I send her a rose every month to remind her I'm watching over her."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, hugging the male as tightly as he could. 

"How about you, huh?" Hoseok asked, pecking Yoongi's lips as a thank you for listening to him. 

"Well, you saw the picture of my twin siblings. They are kind of praised in my family, i've always been a bit of an underdog, but I am favored greatly by my mother, my dad died when I was ten, but he was a dick anyway," Yoongi chuckled, Hoseok doing the same but groaned when Yoongi moved the wrong way. 

He looked over at Yoongi, "Sweetheart, remember you are dangerously close to my dick, don't move so much."

Yoongi flushed red, now hiding his face in Hoseoks neck while the older just laughed, letting his hands thread through Yoongi's soft mint hair.

a/n 
Just a little Hoseok backstory with them being cute