🌹18 ~ You don't own me

"I just said I was your boyfriend to get that girl off your back and to make people less suspicious, so don't think anything of it," Hoseok stated once he and Yoongi got in the car.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, expecting to Hoseok to pull some shit like this, and frankly, he was slightly offended. Though just pushed it off, he and Hoseok just had a sexual desire for one another, neither of them had romantic feelings for the other.

The mint haired male glared at Hoseok, "I wasn't asshole."

Hoseok chuckled, noticing how Yoongi's, lips were red from the kiss they shared moments before.

"So," Yoongi began, fixating himself in Hoseoks car, "why the fuck did you show up to my college? How the fuck did you know what college I went too? What are-"

"can you shut up?" Hoseok exasperated, already driving, "you don't need to know how I know, and I came to get you cause I'm bringing you to a self defense class."

Yoongi burst out laughing, he didn't think Hoseok was actually serious until he looked at the males side profile, nothing no hint of amusement in the older's expression.

"wait," the mint haired male gulped, "you're serious?"

"Yes I am. A leader of a gang wants your head on a stake and I bet you don't know the basics of how to defend yourself against someone like her. So, yes, I'm brining you to a self defense class," Hoseok explained, not even sparing Yoongi a glance.

"I'm not going," Yoongi defied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Hoseok chuckled, "its not a choice kitten."

"okay listen bitch," the mint haired male sassed, turning his body to face Hoseok, "you do not own me and are not allowed to tell me what to do. Don't think I'm going to be a little bitch and succumb to whatever you want me to do just because you're a sexy mafia boss. "

As Yoongi kept on ranting about he wasn't going and how he wasn't Hoseoks bitch, the male didn't realize the car had stopped and they had already reached their destination. Hoseok just sat back in his seat, smirking as he listened to the male.

"that's cute kitten, but we're already here," the black haired male couldn't help but laugh when he saw Yoongis expression, the male gaping.

"You motherfucker," Yoongi exclaimed, smacking Hoseoks arm.

The mafia boss grabbed Yoongi's wrist, a smirk still on his features, "according to you I was actually a sexy mafia boss."

The mint haired male rolled his eyes, following Hoseok as they both stepped out of the car.

They walked into the facility, the male at the front desk bowing to Hoseok and Yoongi as they walked by. Yoongi found himself in a huge gym like room, something you'd see in the mid evil times, just an open space with weapons on the side.

"Yoongi, meet Jackson Wang. Jackson, meet Yoongi," the Black haired male introduced.

Yoongi had no expression, he just stared at the buff blond haired male in front of him.

"Jackson has his own gang, and knows how to fight almost anyone. He's going to be teaching you how to defend yourself."

"will Jin be going through this as well?" Yoongi inquired, the mint haired male wasn't the only one at that club.

Hoseok nodded, "He's with Wonho though, since you two would distract each other."

The younger huffed, Jackson chuckling at the interaction. He and Hoseok have been friends for awhile, even before the male was the infamous mafia boss of the Hope mafia. So, when Hoseok asked him this favor, he did not refuse.

"Well, you two have fun," Hoseok bid, Yoongi's eyes widening.

"wait I start today?!" he exclaimed, Hoseok just waved goodbye, exiting the room.

Yoongi looked back at Jackson, a angry pout on the mint haired male's face, "i'm to lazy for this shit."

a/n
Now that my dearest Controllers is over, I will he focusing on my other books.

Unedited