🌹65 ~ Children

When Yoongi heard a knock on his hospital room door the following morning, his heart leaped in his throat hoping it was Hoseok but that wasn't who it was. Instead he saw his mother, who he hasn't seen in months.

"Mom?" he inquired a smile taking over his features, the female hugged Yoongi tightly but carefully to not hurt her little baby, Ji right behind her.

"Hi, honey," she greeted, sitting down next to Ji on the couch in the the hospital, noticing the stare Yoongi was giving his sister, "I know everything Yoongi, it's alright."

Yoongi sighed of relief, only to choke on his breath at the words 'everything'. He gave his sister an accusing stare, the female putting her hands in a surrender as a way to tell her brother it wasn't her fault.

The young boy then looked at his mom, "what do you mean by everything?"

"Well, I know August has passed and you were in love with the boss of the hope mafia," she responded, her white-ish blue hair framing her face as she spoke.

CL was always a beautiful woman.

"Mom," Yoongi called, said female humming to let her son know she was paying attention, "if you know all of this, why in the hell are you so calm? Shouldn't you be angry? Upset? Sad?"

YoonJi threw her hands in the air, "that's what I'm saying!"

CL gave her daughter a small glare, "you don't want me to be angry at you, YoonJi." quickly the female shut her mouth when she heard her mother's tone.

The eldest woman looked back at her youngest son, now her only son, saying, "In this world you loose people, all the time. August was the cause of his own downfall, so I can't be angry at anyone but him for doing what he did. Pertaining to your love for a mafia boss," CL smiled, pulling some pictures from her purse.

The pictures she forced YoonJi to drive her to her home to get, the home Yoongi and the twins had grown up in.

She placed the pictures in front of Yoongi, three of them to be exact.

In the photos were two little boys, one of them showing a heart shaped smile while the other had an adorable gummy one. Yoongi looked back at his mother with wide eyes.

"Is that-"

"You and Hoseok," she answered, revealing the males real name to Ji, "I knew his mother, her and I were good friends. Whenever we both had nothing to do in our mafia, we would meet and bring our two youngest children, since the twins were in school at the time. Hoseok was two in the photos, you were one which is why you both don't really remember."

Yoongi blinked rapidly, attempting to process what exactly his mother was telling him, "so you're telling me Hoseok and I knew each other since we were children?!"

"Precisely," Chaerin laughed at her son's reaction, "I cut ties with Leeun, though, when I started to branch out."

The mint haired male looked at the pictures closer. In one of them he and Hoseok were holding hands, their fingers interlocked, the both of the showing bright smiles. The other was Hoseok and him in a big room with, roses?

"Where was this taken?" he asked his mom, the female looking at the picture along with Ji.

Cl smiled, reminiscing on her memories, "In Leeuns home there was a room full of roses, ones of all different kinds, we took a picture of the both of you in the room. You know I never expected you two to fall in love, it's quite adorable."

Yoongi blushed a bit at the comment though continued to stare at the picture, Hoseoks words ringing through his head. The last picture was of the two sleeping, Yoongi's small body curled into Hoseoks body.

Without his mother noticing, Yoongi took the photo of he and Hoseok with interlocked hands, the picture reminding him of the good. And he loved seeing the smile he fell in love with.

<><><>

Hoseok soon returned to his mafia full time, his workers glad at that news.

Even if Hoseok could be practically terrifying, they still respected him as their boss.

"It's nice to have you back, Hope," Jimin bowed when he visited Hoseok in his office.

Hoseok chuckled, welcoming the pink haired male into his office, "how have you been, Jimin?"

Jimin shrugged, still standing in the same place, "same old, same old, doing work, going home, eating, sleeping, then starting all over."

The mafia boss nodded, "haven't spoken to Jungkook?"

At first, the younger was surprised Hoseok even knew Jungkooks name, and the fact Hoseok wanted to know about him in the first place.

"I haven't," Jimin responded, "he and I got into a pretty bad fight, we're broken up."

Hoseok nodded, "I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll find someone good for you."

"thank you, Hoseok Hyung," the younger bowed again before completely exiting the mafia.

Once Hoseok knew he was gone, he couldn't help but release his sigh of relief that he wouldn't have to deal with Jimin's cop of a boyfriend anymore.

<><><>

Chaerin stared at her son as he fooled around with Seokjin, who had arrived hours before.

CL loved and treated Jin like her own son, accepting the fact he knew of the mafia world. Ji and CL made eye contact, Ji nodding when her mother mouthed words that she knew would change her life.

"Yoongi, honey," CL began, gaining the mint haired males attention immediately.

"Yes, mom?"

"Can I ask you something, and you need to give me a firm yes or no response."

Yoongi tended, holding one of Jins hands for comfort. He slowly nodded, bracing himself for his mother's question.

"Do you want to be the boss of my mafia?"