🌹61 ~ Pulse

Hoseok jolted awake, looking around at his surroundings quickly. 

He remembers that his car just went over a fucking bridge! But was thankfully the car was  right-side up. A rush of adrenaline coursed through Hoseoks veins when he realized he and Yoongi were in a sinking fucking car. 

Wait, Yoongi!

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, who was completely unconscious with blood dripping down his face from his head, he assumed Yoongi hit his head on either the door or the window during their fall into the river. 

"Shit, shit, shit!" Hoseok cursed at himself, hating how his mind was in a million different places when he really, really, needed to get himself and Yoongi out of this situation. 

Taking a deep breath, Hoseok took off his seatbelt, which came off easier than expected. But Yoongi's didn't, quickly grabbing one of his daggers Hoseok cut Yoongi out of his seatbelt, feeling heavy sympathy for the mint haired male in front of him. 

Yoongi just went through getting kidnapped and being saved by his ex lover, now he has to go through something this traumatic. 

Hoseok now looked for a way out, he knew it was worth a long shot, but he was going to try and simply roll his window down. Surprisingly, it fucking worked. Hoseok had a really nice car, and it is shown that if the car isn't completely submerged in water, and if you go quick enough, the mechanics of the window would still work. 

Though, right when Hoseok got the window completely down, an abundance of water rushed into the car, causing it to sink faster. 

"FUCK!" Hoseok shouted, he quickly made sure he had the dagger he brought with him, and grabbed ahold of Yoongi's unconscious body. 

Then he wondered how the fuck he was going to get himself and Yoongi out. 

"C'mon Hoseok, think you fucker!" 

He soon realized he didn't have much time to think and just turned around, he held Yoongi's body close to his chest, the males head in the crook of Hoseoks neck. He used his console as a way to push himself out, his foot pushing on it, which thankfully got him and Yoongi out of the sinking vehicle.  

Only to find that right when he got out, he sunk into the freezing cold water. Hoseok felt the water rush into his nose, the male refraining from breathing in. The orange haired male quickly rose again, now holding Yoongi with only one arm while holding himself afloat with his legs and other arm. 

Hoseok groaned when he saw how far they were from the shore, but he knew that if he wanted Yoongi and himself to live, he needed to get them both on that shoreline. 

Even though he was already exhausted and his body ached, Hoseok managed to get he and Yoongi on shore, more like the piece of Earth next to the bridges and near the river. He noticed one person looking out into the river, probably searching for the car. 

The male was beyond surprised when no one made a call for the cops, a fucking car just went over the bridge. Though he realized that whoever hit them, must have made sure no one would be calling the cops to ensure Hoseok and Yoongi's deaths. 

The elder laid Yoongi down, feeling the males pulse, it was faint, but it was still there. He had made sure Yoongi's head never went underwater besides that one time. 

Hoseok exhaled, his breath shaky. The orange haired male felt around his body, glad his phone was still in his pocket, more like the inside of his pants, how it stayed there, he wasn't sure. 

The phone turned on, it was waterproof, Hoseok quickly making a call to 911 and reporting the accident. He didn't bother staying on the phone with operator since he didn't need too, hanging up in their face since they already had the location. 

He ended up making another call to a dear friend of his, to make sure that he would be gone before the ambulance and police came to get Yoongi. Hoseok couldn't have them see him. 

"Hey, I kind of need your help..."