🌹22 ~ A game he calls Hoseok

“Fucking cunt!” Hoseok yelled, kicking the female in her stomach so she’d back away from him, in result dropping her gun.

Hoseok grabbed ahold of it and shot her straight in the head, feeling no remorse afterward. The male’s back was aching, and he could feel the blood soaking into his clothes. He and his men had just raided one of CLC’s docks. Hoseok now had shards of glass in his back and a deep cut.

“Burn this place down, and tell Seungyeon she won’t be able to hide forever,” Hoseok stated into his earpiece, his men giving him a quick answer before doing as told.

As the male drove off, he saw a burst of flames through his rearview mirror, a smirk creeping up to his face. The male sped to his destination, there was only one person he trusted enough to touch his back and help his wound. He didn’t care if it was almost 1 am, Yoongi was probably up anyway.

<><><>

See, people sometimes get late night texts, calls, and maybe even a visitor sometimes, but Yoongi doesn’t think the average folk get a mafia boss showing up at their door at 1 in the morning practically bleeding his brains out.

“What the fuck happened to you?” Yoongi questioned, pulling Hoseok inside his apartment, the male groaning.

“A dumb bitch with a knife and glass,” Hoseok replied, “bring me to your bathroom and get your first aid kit.”

“This isn’t your house, why the hell are you being so demanding?” Yoongi sassed, dragging Hoseok to his bathroom.

Hoseok groaned, “just do it Yoongi!”

“Okay!”

Hoseok stripped off his shirt once Yoongi left the bathroom to get the first aid kit, hissing when he saw the glass shards and cut on his side. Yoongi didn’t expect to see a shirtless Hoseok when he got back to the bathroom, but he wasn’t complaining.

“Hoseok we have a slight issue,” Yoongi stated, said male turning to look at him.

“What?”

“These wounds are all over your back, and last time I touched your back you practically ran away from me,” the male explained, Hoseok rolling his eyes.

“Why do you think I came here of all places Yoongi? You can touch my back,” the black haired male told, Yoongi’s heart fluttering.

He felt this was a new level he just unlocked in this game he calls Hoseok. The male trusted him enough to touch his back. Yoongi assumed the reason why Hoseok didn’t let people touch his back was because of the tattoo, it might mean something to the male.

Yoongi smiled, “okay,” he mumbled.

The mint haired male got to work, cleaning and stitching up Hoseok’s cut on his side before anything. Then, he proceeded to get all the little pieces of glass out of Hoseok’s back, disinfecting each one.

Once he was finally done it was around 2 am.

“Thank you Yoongi,” Hoseok smiled slightly, though it wasn’t the smile Jackson had described, though it did show the dimple Yoongi didn't know Hoseok had.

“You’re going to go home? Like this?” Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok sighed, “I drove here injured, I think I can manage getting home,” he exclaimed.

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, “just stay here for the night, something could happen. Plus, I bet you’re tired.”

The black haired male sighed, “Yoongi-”

“Just stay here for the night Hoseok!”

“Fine!”

Eventually, Hoseok found himself in some sweatpants that were too big for Yoongi, and a shirt that was also too big for the small male, but they fit him well. He was laying in Yoongi’s bed, the mint-haired male already sleeping beside him.

If only Hoseok could fall asleep as well, though he just couldn’t. Some may find it creepy, but Hoseok couldn’t stop staring at Yoongi’s sleeping face, the male was just so small and beautiful in Hoseok’s eyes. The elder had never seen Yoongi so peaceful.

The mint haired male’s hair was covering his forehead, his lips parted slightly as he breathed in and out slowly, his eyelashes casting a shadow over his full cheeks.  

Hoseok's hand caressed Yoongi’s hip, the black haired male pulling Yoongi closer to him, Yoongi unconsciously nuzzling his face into the crook of Hoseok’s neck.

Though before Hoseok could finally drift into dreamland with Yoongi in his arms, he would be getting a very rude awakening.

a/n

Here's a bit of a visual