🌹48 ~ Expiration Date

YoonJi sat in her office going over different papers about various things, each pertaining to the mafia in some sort of way. Though, in the back of her mind she was waiting for a threat on behalf of the boy her twin brother killed, yet that threat hasn't come which had her more worried than if it was already delivered. 

A knock on the female's door broke her out of her thoughts, with a sigh she welcomed whoever was knocking inside. 

"Hey babydoll." 

YoonJi snapped her head in the direction of the voice, a smile similar to Yoongi's appearing on her face. In front of her was a blond male, he was short compared to other people, 5'7, but for YoonJi he was just tall enough, since she was 5'5.

She ran up to him, throwing her arms around his neck, "When did you get back?!"

The male laughed, "this morning, I could have been here sooner, but complications," he smirked, leaning forward to kiss the woman he has missed, but YoonJi only moved away from his lips. 

"Huta," she mumbled, "have you seen August?" 

Huta shook his head, wrapping his arms around YoonJi's waist, "nope, now can I kiss you? Or you're going to make me wait longer?"

With a roll of her eyes Ji connected her lips with her boyfriends, which happened to be August's best friend. Huta was the right hand of both the twins, he was in Japan to handle some business over there, and Ji has missed the presence of her boyfriend to help her when times got rough. She was just thankful he was here now when she knew she would need him the most. 

"Ji," a voice called from the other side of the door, the female telling them to come in once Huta let her go, "this message is for you."

It was a dark envelop, with a yin yang symbol embroidered on the seal. "Dismissed," YoonJi said walking back behind her desk, forgetting Huta was there for a moment. 

YoonJi knew what the letter was going to say, she knew what it was about yet she didn't want to open it. She didn't want to come face to face with the truth. 

"YoonJi," Huta called out, walking near the female, "what's up? Why do you look like you're going to throw up?"

"I'm not," Ji muttered, pushing Huta's caring hand away, "just, go sit down, please."

Though skeptical, Huta abided by her request, taking a seat on a near by chair. Once YoonJi read what the letter read inside, she couldn't help but gulp, her mind going haywire. 

Dear Noir Mafia,
We know what you have done to one of our own, and we are giving you two options. One, hand over whoever killed our guy, and we leave you be with the cost of their suffering and life. Or, leave the person in hiding and we will destroy your whole mafia from top to bottom with no trace of you left behind. You have till midnight tonight to send back your answer. 
Signed, 
Neo

<><><>

NamJoon walked to Hoseoks office warily, having not spoken to the male in a couple days because of what happened with Yoongi. On top of that the mafia boss hasn't shown up, working from behind the scenes at his own penthouse. 

Of course, NamJoon knew he was still Hoseoks right hand because Hoseok trusted the male more than he did anyone else in his life at the moment. Although, that didn't stop the male from feeling some sort of way because of what Hoseok did to Yoongi, he needed the male to hear him out so things would go back to the way they were. 

The purple haired male walked into Hoseok's office, expecting the mafia boss to be inside, but to his surprise, and disappointment, Hoseok wasn't there; instead there was a box that read Yoongi's things. On top of it was a note that read, 

I know he's staying with you, so just take this box and give it back to him, it has everything of his and I haven't touched a single thing of it, incase he asks. NamJoon, thanks for taking me off of him that night, nice move there bud. That, though, doesn't mean I forgive him or want him in my life, and I know he feels the same about me. I'll see you soon. 

"No no no," NamJoon muttered under his breath, hating what the note read. 

He knew Yoongi and Hoseok still loved each other more than the two could describe, he just wished they would talk it out and get back together. 

NamJoon rummaged through the box, looking for one thing he was hoping not to find. Though he ended up finding it in the end. In his hand was the green rose dagger Yoongi had gifted Hoseok, the one Hoseok said he loved more than anything. 

Apparently, that love had an expiration date, and the return of the dagger seemed to be it. 

a/n
HUTA AKA LEE MINHYUK FROM BTOB, YOONJI'S MAN

a/nHUTA AKA LEE MINHYUK FROM BTOB, YOONJI'S MAN