🌹67 ~ Crimson

[TRIPLE UPDATE]

5 mσnthѕ lαtєr

Jungkook made his way to the small cafe as thoughts circled through his head at a incredible rate.

After he couldn't find a trace of Jimin anywhere, Jungkook looked more into mafias and the mafia world in itself. He found out almost everything about them, reading things about them, searching things about them.

The male even kept up with mafias in Seoul, new ones that just sprung up and old ones that were taken down. Jungkook met with gangs to figure things out, eventually finding the mafia boss of the newest mafia in Seoul.

Crimson.

Jungkook figured if he could get into this mafia, he'd quit his job as a cop.

Once he reached the cafe this mafia boss told him to meet him at his palms became clammy and his heart began racing.

I'm really going to do this, he thought.

With a deep breath Jungkook walked into the cafe, finding the mop of curly white hair instantly.

He walked over to the mafia boss, noticing the clef colored in red on his wrist.

"Jungkook, I never would have expected this from you," the males voice rang out, a chuckle following his words.

Jungkook sat down, "well, things change."

"I see," the male spoke, drinking his black coffee, "now, why should you be apart of my mafia?"

The boss didn't have to conceal the word mafia, the cafe was empty and he'd made it that way on purpose.

"look, I fucked up with someone in the past for having this firm belief on mafias. After doing my research I found out that they're not THAT bad, plus I want to get closer to him again and this is how I wanna do it," Jungkook confessed his thoughts now going to Jimin,  who he missed so much.

The male in front of him nodded, "but how can I trust you'll do what I say, and you were a cop."

Jungkook smirked, "I'll quit if I get in, plus, I still have people in the station, wouldn't that be helpful to a mafia?"

The boss smirked, "I like the way you think, but how do I know you'll do as I say; I know a lot about you Jungkook."

"I already met you here like you asked, didn't I? And I'm desperate, please Suga I'm begging you," the younger pleaded, using the males name.

Jungkook knew of this man partly, he knew he had some association with the HOPE mafia in the past, but it wasn't that way anymore.

"Fine, tomorrow you'll meet me at a tattoo parlor I say to get your mark," Jungkook smiled at that, the mafia boss standing and shaking his hand, "and please, now call me Yoongi."

<><><>

Hoseok walked around the man before him with a malice stare, his expression as serious as ever.

"P-please Hope I'm begging you!" the man cried, on his knees in front of the boss.

Hoseok chuckled darkly, "I've given you more then enough time to get me that money, and I still see it no where? Tell me," he grabbed the male by his hair and pulled him back roughly, "were you going to try and escape?"

The male let out a whimper, Hoseok now well aware of the man's original intentions.

"PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY I-"

Hoseok shot the male in the back of the head before he could continue, "gosh, the begging can get so annoying," he exasperated. "Clean this mess up," he ordered his men, who nodded quickly and began doing their task.

The mafia boss got in his car, leaning his head back on the seat. Hoseok doesn't know where Yoongi is, and hasn't for the last 5 months. The last time he saw the mint haired male was when he kissed him in the hospital, and when he found out about Seokjin breaking up with Tae and Namjoon, he couldn't help but become suspicious.

With a sigh Hoseok began driving home, glad he was done with his killing for the day. As he drove he received a call from Jackson, he answered it as he drove.

"What is it Jackson?"

"I have some news for you," the male on the other side began,"so, I was looking at the ranks for mafias and shit and it turns out there is a new mafia that is right behind yours."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, "new mafia? Who?"

"It's called Crimson, I think it took over the Noir mafia which was previously behind you, it was started as Crimson 2 months ago and has gotten pretty powerful, the boss goes by Suga." Jackson informed.

The mafia boss gripped the steering wheel, "Keep me informed, goodbye Jackson." with that he ended the call.

As he drove home one thought kept coursing through Hoseoks head, who the fuck was Suga?