🌹66 ~ Kissed for their goodbyes

{DOUBLE UPDATE}

"W-what about Ji?" was Yoongi's first response to his mother's question.

"I'm the one who suggested it," Ji confessed, crossing her arms over her chest, "you learned things from Hope, plus, you'd be extremely fit for the job. Of course I'll still be involved in the mafia, but not as the boss."

Yoongi looked to his best friend, who was just as conflicted as Yoongi was. After some moments Seokjin mouthed the words 'do what you want to do, I'll support you either way', to which Yoongi nodded.

The younger looked back at his mother, giving her a small smile before answering, "I'll do it."

<><><>

Seokjin sat in the passenger seat silently as CL drove him home, he trusted the female with his life which is why he wanted to ask her a question that could change his relationship.

"Rin, my two boyfriends are apart of the HOPE mafia," he began, playing with his fingers, the female hummed to alert Seokjin that she was paying attention.

"Since Yoongi will be taking over the mafia for his own and I want to fully support him in doing so, should I break up with them?"

Chaerin thought about this for a moment, "well have you asked Yoongi what he thinks?"

"I know Yoongi would tell me that I should stay with them and he'll be fine," Jin huffed, "which is why I'm asking you, because I want an honest answer and not what he thinks is right."

CL nodded, "If it were up to me, which it isn't, I'd tell you to break up with them. Being a mafia boss myself I know Hope wouldn't want his men with someone from, what will become, a rival mafia."

Seokjin nodded.

"I'm not saying you can't be with them, but if you want to support Yoongi fully and be near him as he goes through this; I suggest you do," with that final note CL pulled into the penthouse Jin lived in with his boyfriends.

SeokJin hugged the female, CL asking, "do you want me to stay here? So you can pack your things and I'll take you to Yoongi's to stay there?"

Slowly, Jin nodded, "but I may take awhile."

"I've got time, Jinnie."

Jin exited the vehicle, his heart feeling heavy as he made his way to the penthouse door. He quickly opened it, revealing his two boyfriends who had been sharing a kiss, which only made Jin smile.

"Hi baby!" Taehyung greeted, pecking Jin's lips.

"Hey Princess," Joon greeted as well, pecking his lips as well.

"Hi, loves," Jin greeted in return, "we need to talk."

Taehyung and Namjoon shared a glance, but nodded, all three of them walking to the couch. "So, what's up?"

"W-we need to take a break," the blond told, Joon and Tae's eyes widening.

"WHY?!"

Seokjin sighed before continuing, "Yoongi is going to be doing this thing, and I want to support him the best I can. But the only way I can do that, is breaking from you guys."

"What is he even doing?" Tae seethed, annoyance clear in his tone.

"I can't say, it's a secret," Jin told, looking down at his feet, "I'm not saying we can't be together in the future, but for now we need to break up."

He then looked up at the two men, tears evident in all their eyes, their hearts feeling heavy.

Namjoon soon nodded, "Okay, that's okay princess Tae and I understand."

Jin let his tears fall as he hugged both of them as tight as he could, kissing both their faces as he did. "I don't want you two breaking up, got it?"

"We got it," Tae chuckled, kissing Jins pretty pink lips.

After they kissed for their goodbyes, both Namjoon and Taehyung helped Jin pack his things. They also walked with his to the car, CL waiting inside.

"Ready Jin?" she asked him, the male kissing Namjoon and Tae once more before turning to look at her.

"I'm ready."