🌹50 ~ I hate

"I want information on that fucking cop, that's it," Hoseok shouted, the workers quickly nodding and bowing as they tried their best not to bolt out of the room from fear. 

Ever since Hoseok and Yoongi's unofficial, official, break up, Hoseok has become way more rude and unsympathetic. He wanted shit done, and if it wasn't, then everyone felt bad for that worker that would meet his wrath. 

Hoseok sighed as he rubbed his temples, closing his eyes as he leaned against his chair. In his mind flashed an image of Yoongi's soft smile, the male laughing and smiling with him. The mafia boss quickly shook his head, as if he was trying to rid his mind of such images. 

"Stop it," he whisper shouted at himself, "sto-stop thinking about him." he scolded himself, his voice cracking on its self as memories of him and Yoongi flooded his mind. 

His command to stop his mind from thinking about Yoongi, only opened a dame that let all the memories back into his mind. 

"I hate that i'm in love with him," he spoke to himself, the pain that he felt days ago coming back to him in waves, "I hate that i miss him, I hate that I love him, I hate that he lov-loved me, I hate that i met him in the first place!" he ranted, now holding his head in his hands. 

"I hate that I want him back more than anything..."

<><><>

When Yoongi walked into his apartment, he felt weird, uncomfortable, like he didn't belong in that place, like he belonged some where else. 

He slammed the door shut, throwing his things into his room. The male had a neighbour that took care of his place while he was gone, she was a very nice elderly woman. 

The male flopped down on his bed, hating how he didn't feel as comfortable as he should have. 

Yoongi already saw the dagger that he had given Hoseok, his heart breaking once more at the fact Hoseok gave it back. Though, that only shouted the message loud and clear that Hoseok no longer wanted anything to do with him, and the younger had to force himself to feel the same. 

He went to the box, taking the dagger out and staring at it, looking at the object as if it was supposed to speak to him. 

"I hate him," Yoongi mumbled, gripping the handle of the dagger in his fist, his eyes tearing up, "I hate that I miss his smile, I hate that I love him, I ha-hate that I wish he was here with me!" he cried out, not even having tears to shed any longer. 

"I hate that I wa-want him to want me back-" his voice cut itself off as Yoongi stared at the wall, a boiling anger resonating within him.

Hoseok no longer wants to be with him, as far as he knows, and he can't force the male to want him back. He can't force Hoseok to run to him, and he sure as hell wasn't going to go begging the male to take him back. 

With a swift move Yoongi threw the dagger at the wall, the green rosed object hitting the wall with perfection, just like Hoseok had taught him before. 

"I hate that he ruined everything..."

<><><>

Sandara went through the notes once more, a gleam in her eyes as she looked over the words written down. 

"How did you even get this information!?" she beamed, Jungkook shrugging.

"I just traced the patterns, the Hope mafia always goes to that dock to retrieve something at that time. Since that's when the cameras go out in that area every single time, and it's coming up," he explained, Dara nodding. 

She hugged the younger male, "You're truly a genius, Jungkook. I couldn't have asked for a better partner."

Jungkook smiled as Dara went out to make a couple phone calls, though right when she left the males smile dropped.

He looked at the Hope mafia file, staring at the sign that represented the mafia. The sign that marked a person as apart of that group. The star that had been haunting him since a couple nights before. 

The sign that he saw on Jimin's body the other night. 

He didn't want to believe it at first, he always just took the tattoo as a cute thing Jimin got in his late teens. But as he continued to think about it and analyze everything, he couldn't help but think Jimin, his beautiful Park Jimin.

Was apart of the Hope mafia.