🌹41 ~ Green Rose Dagger

August followed Yoongi discreetly, keeping a good distance away from the younger boy. He noticed how Yoongi seemed chipper, happy even, he had a small skip in his step and small smile on his face as he walked. 

The blond watched as Yoongi turned into a building, August made sure to remember the address. He walked into the building, listening to Yoongi talk to the woman at the front desk. August had a hoodie over his head, making sure to keep his head down so Yoongi wouldn't recognize him. 

"Hey Noona," he heard his brother say, the elder woman greeting him back, "I should be getting a package today, right?" 

The woman nodded, "yes Yoongi-ah, B918, correct?" 

Yoongi nodded, "it was already delievered, the guards said it was left outside the door since you were not there," the lady informed.

August watched his little brother nod, "Okay! Thank you Noona."

With that Yoongi ran off to the elevator, not even noticing his brother once. 

August left the building with a satisfied smirk. 

<><><>

When Yoongi entered the penthouse, he didn't expect to see Haechan on the couch eating some chips while watching TV. 

"Haechan!" Yoongi hissed, locking the door and holding his package carefully, "What are you doing up here? Hoseok would kill you-"

"Hoseok won't do shit," Haechan laughed, sitting up on the couch, "plus, you already know about me. So I see no reason to hide down there."

The mint haired male shrugged, agreeing with Haechan. 

"What cha' got there, Yoongi Hyung?" he asked, curiosity evident in his tone and nosiness evident in the gleam of his hazel eyes. 

Yoongi laughed before going to sit next to Haechan, "So, I've noticed that Hoseok seems to be in love with Roses, don't know why-" before Yoongi kept talking, he asked, "do you?"

"Nope," Haechan emphasized the P, "he never told me cause I never asked."

The elder chuckled before continuing, "So, in return for saving my ass multiple times, I got him this."

Yoongi opened the package to reveal a green rose dagger, one that looked identical to the ones Hoseok had. Haechan stared at it with enchantment, finding the weapon beautiful. 

"I've seen all his daggers and the one color he doesn't have is green, so I decided to get him a green one. Found a place where you could customize them. Pretty, isn't it?" 

Haechan nodded, still staring at the weapon, "it really is, he's going to love it."

"I hope so," Yoongi sighed, a smile coming to his face when he imagined Hoseok's  reaction, though he never knows how the male may react when he sees it. For all Yoongi knows he may lash out. 

When Haechan turned his head to look at the television, Yoongi noticed he had a ying-yang on the dip between his neck and collarbone. He automatically assumed it was a mark for the mafia he is apart of. 

"Its Neo's mark," Haechan answered Yoongi's unsaid question, he could feel the elders gaze on his tattoo. "It's the mafia i'm apart of."

"How come you and HongJoong are apart of different things?" Yoongi asked, well aware that Seonghwa was apart of KQ along with HongJoong. 

Haechan sighed, facing Yoongi, "Both HongJoong and I grew up differently, he was with our father while I was with our mother. When I was sixteen my mom sold me to Neo, while our father raised HongJoong to start his own gang or mafia, which is what he did. We always stayed in touch one way or another."

Yoongi nodded, "I met my boyfriend there, his names Mark," a smile grew on Haechans face, the elder finding it adorable, "he's great, so i'm kinda happy my mom sold me to them."

The mint haired male smiled widely, "I'm glad you're happy, especially with your illness and all."

Haechan looked over at Yoongi, "I am too, and you and Hoseok better stay together," he said in an almost warning tone, he pointed a finger at Yoongi, "i've never seen Hoseok that happy, and I don't want that to change. 

"Well you don't have to worry about it," Yoongi laughed, smirking a bit, "I don't plan on leaving his side."

<><><>

"Hoseok."

"Yes Yoongi?" Hoseok inquired, drying his hair with a towel as he walked out of the bathroom. Yoongi greeted by a shirtless Hoseok in sweatpants, his black hair damp from just having showered. 

Yoongi gulped before speaking, "Can you come here."

Hoseok moved to go sit beside Yoongi on the bed, noticing how the younger was tensed up and nervous, "what's up?"

The mint haired male just handed Hoseok the box, not even saying anything. Hoseok raised an eyebrow, chuckling before asking, "what is this, sweetheart?"

"Just open it," Yoongi whined, covering his blushing face. 

The elder laughed before opening the box, his breath catching in his throat when he saw what was inside. He looked at Yoongi, then back at the green rose dagger that laid in the box. It was beautiful, to say the least. 

"You-"

"I-I saw you didn't have a green rose dagger so I got you one. Its a thank you for helping me so much, especially saving me multiple times-"

Hoseok interrupted Yoongi's little tangent with his lips, the elder kissing the younger slowly, pulling away when he knew Yoongi was too surprised to speak.

"I love it, thank you sweetheart," he thanked, caressing Yoongi's face with his hand, the male leaning into his touch. 

Hoseok got up to put his new dagger with his other ones, Yoongi finally having the courage to ask him. 

"Why are you so obsessed with roses?" 

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi and smiled, playing with the green one, "Because, all roses have their own story, all colors have their own symbolism." 

Yoongi smiled, "what rose am I to you?"

Hoseok pondered on this for a moment, before replying. 

"My Blood Rose." 

The mint haired male practically shuddered when Hoseok said that, his body loving it more then it should of. "Why a blood rose?"

"Because," Hoseok got closer to Yoongi, "blood on any rose would signify it is tainted, corrupted if you want to put it that way. And you, my love, are corrupted by me."

a/n
Roll the credits