🌹29 ~ Bastard

"Hold up," Jimin almost choked on his bubble tea from laughing so hard, "you and Hoseok fucked!?"

Yoongi's cheeks became a crimson red, Jin chuckling at his friends embarrassment until Jimin pointed one of his small chubby fingers in his direction, still laughing.

"And you had a threesome with Joon and Tae!"

Now Jin was the one who was red, he and Yoongi sinking into their seats.

"Shut up Jimin!" they both hissed, Jimin only laughing again, other people who were in the small shop looking their way with confusion.

After Jimin calmed down, he leaned closer towards Yoongi, a small smirk playing on his features.

"Is he big?" he asked, Yoongi's eyes widening and cheeks flaring up all over again, Jin choking on his drink.

"JIMIN!" Yoongi whisper yelled, tapping his friends back so he'd stop choking.

Jimin only laughed once again, "What? I can't be curious if my boss has a big dick or not? Hoseok carries around big dick energy, but I want to know if he has a big one or not."

A nearby mother was staring at the table, practically horrified, she quickly got up while covering her child's ears, exiting the shop as fast as possible. Throwing a glare the tables way, Jimin only smirking again.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm not telling you."

"Please!" Jimin begged with puppy dog eyes, "just a yes or no will suffice."

"I'm not telling you."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"JIMIN!"

"Fine..."

<><><>

Jungkook sat at his desk, listening to Sandara speak about their plans to take down one of the most infamous mafia's in South Korea, the Hope mafia.

"So, Jungkook, we will be partners for a little while," Sandara began, giving the younger a disarming smile, "why don't you tell me a little more about yourself."

Said male looked over at the elder woman, he gave her a slight smile before speaking, "I'm 20 years old, I'm taken-"

Before Jungkook could even continue, Sandara interrupted him, "Ah, yes! Tell me a little more about your boyfriend."

Jungkook was beyond confused, why did she want to know about Jimin?

"For one, he's older than me-"

"How did you two meet?" Sandara interrupted once again, Jungkook poking his tongue near his cheek in annoyance.

What was up with this woman?

Jungkook reminisced on when he met Jimin, it wasn't under the best circumstances. The two met at a party for one of Jungkook's buddies, Jimin was there with a mutual friend who was friends with Jungkook's, the two got drunk, had sex, and their story continues from there.

"A party," Jungkook finally replied, Sandara nodded with a smile, her eyes creeping Jungkook out a slight bit. 

She looked slightly irritated but was trying not to let it show in her face, making her eyes look strangely aggressive against her disarming smile. 

"A party huh?" she giggled, Jungkook nodding slowly, "well isn't that where all young love starts? How long have you lovebirds been together?"

Jungkook sighed, "Noona, I do apologize, but I don't want to talk about my personal relationships." 

Though a bit taken aback, Sandara nodded, going back to the topic at hand. She understand why Jungkook wouldn't want to talk about his boyfriend to her, they are not that close.

"The Hope mafia has been around for about 5 years, only recently has it gotten extremely powerful. Drugs being spread around Korea, people dieing, hell! There are probably some cops here who work for that bastard who runs the mafia!" Sandara ranted, Jungkook nodding as he took notes. 

"Well, do we know anything about the leader of the mafia? The boss?" the younger male asked, Sandara nodded. 

"He goes by the name Hope, quite ironic since it's his mafia's name. There are no records of his face, he's good at keeping hidden."

"How do we know it's a man?" Jungkook questioned, finding it a bit odd if they just assumed it was a male without factual evidence. 

Sandara chuckled, "we got one of his minions here once, all he revealed was that his boss was a man, nothing more. Whoever the guy is, he has his people trained well, since they say nothing about him or the mafia, no matter what torture we inflict upon them." 

Jungkook nodded once again, "what is the plan?"

"I want that bastard executed, Hope, and his little minions thrown in prison for life. For now, we need to find out where his mafia is and hopefully find someone who'd do an inside job," Sandara explained.

"Sounds difficult, especially if Hope knows about the police."

Sandara smirked, "don't worry Jungkook-ah," she singsonged, ruffling his hair, "that bastard won't even see us coming."

a/n
Albums a masterpiece, every song is beautiful, stream boy with luv