🌹31 ~ Kill you

Hoseok stepped into the room with a small smirk playing at his features. The woman in front of him was bound by tight ropes on her wrists and ankles, a blindfold on her eyes as she cursed at the men in the room. 

The mafia boss ripped the blindfold off her eyes, the female scowling in Hoseok's face. 

"Let me out of here you prick!" she yelled, "Seungyeon will have your head on a stake when she finds out you took me!" 

Hoseok laughed in her face, his men next to him only showing a small smirk. Hoseok and four of his minions were in the room, the male recieving the call from NamJoon that they had captured one of CLC's members. Hoseok left Yoongi in the care of Jimin, leaving so he could go and interrogate. 

"Sure she will," Hoseok smirked, "now, hun, your leader is messing with someone I have marked. You see," Hoseok got closer to her, the female visibly tensing, "I don't like when people mess with my things."

"You stabbed her!"

"Because she's messing with something that's mine!" Hoseok yelled back, taking one of his daggers out, "Now, she's messing with my shit, so, if she wants to play," the mafia boss cut a straight line down the female's arm, the girl screaming out, 

"I'll fucking play." 

<><><>

"You seem so tense," Yoongi pointed out, Jimin only shrugging.

"I guess i'm just stressed."

"Why so?" Yoongi persisted, staring at Jimin intently. 

He noticed how the male kept glancing at his phone then making sure to look around Hoseok's apartment before repeating the process over and over again. 

"Things with Jungkook," Jimin half smiled, thinking about his boyfriend. 

Jimin has kept his lips sealed tight about what he knew Jungkook was doing. He didn't want to tell Hoseok, and right now he didn't want to tell Yoongi either. He knew for a fact Yoongi would tell Hoseok someway somehow. The reason Jimin didn't want to tell Hoseok is because he knew for a fact Hoseok would end up killing Jungkook, then probably make Jimin's life a living hell. 

He didn't want the man he loved to die at the mercy of a mafia boss, but he also didn't want Hoseok's mafia to go down because of something he knew was going to happen. 

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, finally snapping the red head out of his thoughts. 

The male looked over at Yoongi, "yes?"

"What's going on with Jungkook?"

"Just some relationship stuff, Jungkook doesn't know I'm part of a mafia and he's a cop. So in some sense I have to avoid him a lot. Like today, he called me while I was killing people," Jimin exasperated, "and I love him so much that I don't have the heart to leave him." 

"Oh," is all that came of Yoongi's mouth, the male letting what Jimin said sink in, "I guess I have the same issue just in a different sense, about loving someone that i'm not supposed too."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "how so?"

Yoongi sighed before looking at Jimin, "I think i'm falling in love with Hoseok." 

Jimin's jaw dropped to the ground. 

<><><>

The female, now known as Yeeun, spat on Hoseok for the third time. 

"Dumb bitch," Hoseok seethed, the female before him only smirking. 

"What're you going to do, huh?" she teased, not expecting Hoseok to slit her throat. 

"Kill you," he finished, he looked at his men, "clean up this mess, and send a part of her body to CLC, to set the message that i'm not playing around."

The male's nodded, beginning to do what Hoseok asked them too. Hoseok was frustrated, beyond frustrated. Usually, when Hoseok's frustrated he would throw his daggers at the wall over and over until all his frustration was gone. 

Though this time, he think's he'll try something different.

<><><>

"You're what?!" Jimin screeched, Yoongi covering his ears from the sound.

"You heard me you twat," Yoongi exasperated, Jimin rolling his eyes. 

"My what wasn't because I wanted you to repeat yourself, it's a surprised what," the red head explained, still astonished by what Yoongi just confessed to him. "Well are you going to tell him?" 

Yoongi's head snapped Jimin's way, "Fuck no! Are you crazy!?"

"You clearly are since you're falling in love with a mafia boss," Jimin retorted, Yoongi now rolling his eyes and pouting. "I'm only kidding," Jimin cooed, finding Yoongi adorable.

He could clearly see Hoseok and Yoongi together, the two just looked perfect for one another. And Yoongi by Hoseok's side as the elder ran a mafia boss was a sexy thought. 

Jimin suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. 

BOSSEYWOSSEY 
I'm in the building. Leave. 

"Rude," Jimin mumbled, "Well, I'm off Yoongi Hyung, i'll see you another time and we can keep talking, yeah?"

Yoongi nodded with a smile, "Bye Jiminie."

With that Jimin exited. 

Yoongi walked to the kitchen, not ready for the frustrated Hoseok coming his way.