🌹54 ~ Broken Hearts

\ TRIPLE UPDATE | 

With a heavy heart, Jimin ran off with the rest of the mafia, Hoseok leading the way as they all left the dock. 

Jungkook realized they had shut off each camera in the area, no one would know what happened, or what Hope looked like, or what he did this very day. 

The younger was still in shock at what just happened. 

Jimin, the man he was in love with, really was apart of the Hope mafia, and just chose them over him. His heart was in pain, he had a feeling Jimin was apart of it, but he didn't think he was right. 

He didn't want to be right about it, he didn't want the man he loved to apart of something that he saw as despicable. His heart was beyond broken at the moment, he really just wanted to crawl up into a little ball and stay in that position till death blessed him with its hand. 

"Detective Jeon!" a fellow officer yelled at him, Jungkook snapping out his state and not thinking about what just happened to him. "What are we going to do?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, "try and find where that mafia boss went, call an ambulance, Sandara might be dead but she still needs to be stitched up for a proper funeral. For now, we do nothing about the case, and get this place cleaned up." 

Right as the officer was about to do as told, the place where the mafia members got their supplies blew up in flames, Jungkook's eyes widening. 

"NOW!" he yelled, all officers moving at the speed of light to get the hell out of there before it was really in flames. 

<><><>

When Taehyung and NamJoon went home, they were greeted by the smell of a home cooked meal, and the sight of their adorable boyfriend. 

"I'm glad you two are okay," Jin smiled as he kissed both of them, the two smiling in return, taking a seat at the table.

"How did it go?" the blond asked in a casual tone, already used to being with two mafia members. 

It was like being with a cop, just they were on the other side of the justice system. 

NamJoon rubbed his temples, Taehyung sighing. 

SeokJin furrowed his eyebrows, "that bad, huh?"

"No, well, kinda?" Tae told in a questioning tone, looking to NamJoon for help on how to explain what happened to Jin. 

"Jungkook knows about Jimin. And Jimin went with us instead of with Jungkook, almost like he chose the mafia over him," NamJoon explained, Jin dropping the spatula he had in his hand. 

"That's awful!" he emphasized, "I hope they can get through this, they're such a cute couple."

"We do too."

"Not as cute as us." 

NamJoon and Taehyung spoke at the same time, Taehyungs comment making all three of them laugh. SeokJin more glad than ever to be in love and with two amazing men.

<><><>

When Jimin went to his apartment, to one, pack away all his things since he would have to cut all ties to Jungkook; and two, to have a pretty good cry since he low-key hated his life. 

What he didn't expect to see was none other than Jeon JungKook standing in front of his door, a bitter expression on his gorgeous features. 

"H-hey, Jungkook-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook inquired, not even letting Jimin get a word in, he only wanted to hear what Jimin had to say if it involved the answers he wanted, if it didn't, he could care less. 

Jimin hesitated before responding, "if I told you my boss would have killed you and me-"

"Then why put me in that sort of danger instead of letting me go? Instead you preferred breaking my heart," Jungkook stated in an almost yell. 

Jimin rubbed his arm in a nervous manner, "if you want to yell at me, c-can we at least not do it in the hallway of my apartment."

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart at how defeated Jimin sounded, how hurt the male in front of him was. He nodded, going inside the apartment with Jimin, his anger calming a bit but still there. 

"You act like I wanted to fall in love with you, I did want to break up with you, I wanted too many times. But Jungkook, I was already to deep in love with you for my heart to allow me to do it," Jimin expressed, tears pricking his eyes as he spoke to the male standing in front of him. 

Jungkook held an unamused expression when inside his heart was breaking, "stop it with the pity party, you were using me weren't you? To be apart of something so disgusting and then decide to bring someone innocent into it," he seethed, Jimin's solemn expression forming into a bit of a glare. 

"In some ways, I guess so, I needed information. I did it to keep you from finding out about the mafia further, to keep you from getting hurt!"

"You were keeping yourself from getting hurt you piece of shit!" Jungkook screamed, taking Jimin by surprise at the words e decided to use. 

Jimin's heart broke completely. He understood that Jungkook was hurt, he knew that what happened must have hurt him in a way that is irreversible, but to say these things with his whole chest. To hurt Jimin more than he could have ever expected to, wasn't something Jimin was going to let happen. 

He's been pushed, pulled, and hurt his whole life, and he wasn't going to let Jungkook stand there and degrade him for something he never wanted to really do in the first place. 

"You know what," Jimin stood up, "get out then, get the fuck out! If I'm such a piece of shit, then get the fuck out!"

Jungkook scoffed, "don't worry I will." 

The younger exited the apartment, slamming the door as he left. Jimin sat back down on the couch, his heart aching as he cried out. Jungkook walked out of the building and into his car, clearing the tears that escaped his eyes as he did. 

Both of them leaving each other with broken hearts.