🌹15 ~ Watch your dog

When Yoongi entered the club, he could tell who was apart of what right off the bat, it wasn't like they didn't try and hide it. This was a club for criminals after all.

The mint haired male followed Jimin to the bar, SeokJin trailing behind him. As Yoongi ordered a drink, Jimin disappeared, probably to go get his boyfriend.

Yoongi drank his wine placidly, a bit surprised they had wine, but didn't complain as he lavished in the rich taste. The male looked towards the balconies, noticing one particular dark haired male.

He smirked.

Hoseok was giving him a deadly glare, his hair was damp and his suit was all black, which made him look very very sexy, but Yoongi paid no mind, turning his gaze elsewhere just to piss Hoseok off even more.

"Your princess is here," Hoseok informed, referring to Yoongi's blond best friend.  Taehyung and NamJoon immediately looking over the balcony, catching a glimpse of the blond haired male.

In a flash they were running down the stairs of the balcony.

Hoseok looked to his left, noticing a certain girl staring at him, he glared at her before turning his gaze back to Yoongi, wondering why the hell the male was at S Haven in the first place. Until he saw Jimin walk in the club with his boyfriend, the mafia bosses eyes widening significantly.

The black haired male walked down the stairs, not wanting to look suspicious unlike Taehyung and NamJoon. He walked over to Jimin calmy.

"Jimin," he greeted, pulling the male in for a hug, where his back was to Jungkook and Jimin's face was towards the male. "You better fucking watch him, the moment someone finds out he's a cop, his head will be on a silver platter. Watch your dog before I get rid of him."

The red head kept a smile on his face the whole time, "thank you Hope, i'll make sure to do that."

Before Jungkook could get a good glimpse of 'Hope', Jimin pulled him away from the scene.

"Babe, what was that about?" Jungkook questioned, Jimin shaking his head.

"Nothing, just work," he replied, "Now," Jimin pulled on Jungkook's leather jacket, "i want to do more fun things with our time."

Hoseok walked over to where Yoongi was, noticing the mint haired male was gone, which raised suspicion within him. He looked at Jin, who was with both NamJoon and Taehyung, finding it pointless to ask if he knew where Yoongi went.

The elder had to admit he was a bit afraid, this club was full of very dangerous people, Hoseok being one of them. Though If Yoongi gets caught up with the wrong person, if something dare happen to the mint haired male.

Blood will be shed in S Haven.

<><><>

"Do you not understand no when you hear it, or are you deaf?" Yoongi questioned to the female who kept following him with a sickly grin.

"C'mon sweet pea, it's just a one time thing."

"Sorry honey but women don't get me turned on," the mint haired male informed, the woman pouting.

She sighed, getting a cloth from behind her. That's when Yoongi noticed her 'Glistening' shoes. She was a leader of a gang, or mafia.

Before Yoongi could make a move, she placed the cloth over Yoongi's mouth, the male smart enough to know not to inhale the fumes the cloth with held. In result he held his breath, annoying the female before him.

She was about to kick Yoongi's stomach, to try and make him inhale the fumes the cloth had on it. Though before she could, a dagger went flying into her leg, the female screaming in pain. They were in one of the many hallways of the club, so it would be a bit hard to hear her scream of agony.

The dagger was decorated in black roses, the sharp end directly in the woman's thigh.

Yoongi looked over at who threw the knife, sighing in relief when he saw it was Hoseok.

"Marked," Hoseok simply stated, his voice cold.

This term was used among the criminal world, used directly towards pedestrains, people who weren't involved in the criminal world. If a mafia boss says marked, it means they already 'claimed' the person the other is trying to get, that they are techinally with the person who said Marked.

The female nodded, rolling her eyes, Hoseok took the dagger out of her leg harshly, whispering in her ear, low enough so Yoongi couldn't hear him.

"Don't touch what's mine."