🌹28 ~ Suspicion

When Yoongi woke up, it was not pleasant whatsoever.

"MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS CUNT! MY POOR ASSHOLE!" he screamed out, Hoseok not in bed with him.

The mint haired male couldn't even move properly his asshole and lower back hurt that bad.

"I didn't even go that rough on you," Hoseok commented, Yoongi now noticing the mafia boss standing in the doorway with the cockiest grin he could muster up, the mint-haired male scowling in his direction.

"Fuck off," he yelled, "I have class today!"

"Welp," Hoseok shrugged, walking over to his closet, "not my problem, there are pain killers on the nightstand, and water."

Yoongi groaned, "I literally hate you."

"Not what you were saying last night," Hoseok smirked before walking to the bathroom, dodging the pillow Yoongi threw his way.

<><><>

"Have a nice day sweetheart!" Hoseok yelled out to the mint-haired male, having driven him to his university.

Yoongi flipped him off before slightly limping to his classes, watching as Hoseok drove off in his expensive ass car. As Yoongi limped to his first class of the day, he saw his best friend slightly limping as well, and when he sat down next to Yoongi, the younger definitely caught the hiss of pain.

The mint haired male began laughing, Jin scowling at him.

"Fuck off."

"You clearly got fucked."

"You try having two dicks shoved in your ass!" the blond hissed, Yoongi's face contorting to one of disgust.

"TMI."

"Oh shut up, don't be petty because I got dicked down," the elder remarked sassily.

Yoongi smirked, "or did I?"

Jin suddenly turned to Yoongi with wide eyes, "WHAT!"

"Mr. Kim," their professor scolded, glaring at the blond haired male.

Jin scowled at his professor, mumbling a half-assed sorry before leaning back in his seat, though regretting it right afterward. Stupid Tae and Joon, he thought.

<><><>

Hoseok sat at his desk with a bored expression, the male thinking as he scribbled random notes on the piece of paper in front of him. He looked over at Jimin, who was sitting quietly on the chair in front of Hoseok's desk.

Usually, Jimin would be blabbing about his boyfriend, Hoseok has to tell him to shut up most of the time. Today, though, he wasn't. Not that Hoseok was complaining, he just found it odd.

"Jimin," said male looked up, "why so quiet today?"

Jimin ran his hands through his crimson red hair, "no reason, just tired."

"Mhm," Hoseok hummed, looking over at his paper's, "What is going on with your dog, Park?"

Even if Hoseok couldn't see it, he could feel Jimin tense just by the change in the atmosphere, it seemed tenser. Hoseok didn't mean the question as a threat or firm question, he was just casually asking how Jimin's boyfriend was.

Though now, he feels there is something to be suspicious about.

Hoseok put his paper down, interlocking his hands in front of him, "Is there something you need to tell me Jimin?" he asked, his tone laced in suspicion of the redhead in front of him.

"No, there is nothing, what time is it?" the male quickly asked, his cool demeanor melting away under Hoseok's gaze.

Hoseok glared at him, his eyes sharp. For now, he was going to let this go, though next time he saw Jimin, they would most definitely be having a conversation.

"Go get Yoongi and SeokJin, you're dismissed."

<><><>

"What happened to you two?" Jimin sneered once he caught a glimpse of Jin and Yoongi walking his way.

The two only scowled at the redhead, not even bothering to ask why he was there and just getting into the vehicle. Since, they could assume, Hoseok or Tae and Joon sent Jimin to go and pick up the males. 

With a small chuckle, Jimin got into the car, though in the back of his mind he couldn't stop thinking about how Hoseok was glaring at him. He knew he fucked up when he became nervous, but who the hell could blame him? He became scared, because if Hoseok finds out Jungkook is helping Sandara Park in her hunt to find Hoseok and take down his mafia. 

He'll kill him.