🌹73 ~ I was awake

Yoongi groaned as he drove to Hoseoks mafia building, his neck still in a bit of pain from the tattoo he got to represent their alliance between mafias.

Honestly, Yoongi expected it to be THAT easy to form an alliance because he knew Hoseok would be one, hungry for power, and two he knew he still had some sort of love for him.

Once Yoongi got to the place he parked his car and walked in, making sure to keep a good posture and a serious expression on his face as he walked up to Momo.

The female looked up, smiling when she saw Yoongi, complete unaware that Yoongi was the mafia boss Suga, "Hey, Yoongi!"

"Hey, Momo," most of the people that worked for Hoseok knew who Yoongi was and knew extremely well to not mess with him or Hoseok would kill them, "could you tell Hoseok I'm here?"

"Oh, I don't need to tell him!" she giggled, "just go, he's probably already expecting you."

Yoongi nodded at that realizing quickly the female thought he and Hoseok were together again, which made many thoughts rush into his brain.

The male knocked on Hoseoks door before going in, the mafia boss on the other side telling him to come in.

"Hi Suga," Hoseok greeted, staring at his computer screen as he did.

Yoongi sat down in a chair across from his desk, "hey."

Hoseok looked back at Yoongi, showing the male his wrist which held the tattoo Yoongi had told him to get. It was a clef that was colored in a brighter shade of red than Yoongi's, "where's yours?"

The white haired male sighed before turning his head to show the moon tattoo he had in the exact same place Hoseok had his sun tattoo, just his was on the opposite side of his neck.

Hoseoks breath caught in his throat when he saw the tattoo, since he didn't hear Yoongi when he said what he was going to get he didn't know the male had gotten the moon.

The mafia bosses heart banged in his chest as he just stared at it, his head feeling light and heavy. All his feelings were rushing to him at once and it was way to overwhelming.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok with a concerned expression, "Hoseok? Are you okay?"

The white haired male didn't get a verbal answer, he was only startled when Hoseok got up abruptly. This action made Yoongi stand as well, but he didn't expect Hoseok to hug him tightly.

That's when he heard Hoseok begin crying, he was also able to feel the males pounding heart since Hoseok held him close to his chest.

"I'm so fucking sorry," Hoseok cried out, holding Yoongi as close to him as he could, as if he was afraid the younger would disappear from his arms. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you."

Now Hoseok pulled away from the hug, which Yoongi didn't hug him back in, and caressed the males cheeks, "I'm sorry I broke your heart."

This all reminded Yoongi of that night in the hospital, when Hoseok thought he was asleep as he confessed his love for him and how sorry he was for letting him go.

"Hoseok-"

"I love you so much, Yoongi, more than you think I do. I know I've acted like a dick and it seems like I don't care, but the night after we got into the accident I went to the hospital to check-"

"I know," Yoongi interrupted, looking into Hoseoks watery eyes, "I was awake."

Hoseoks mouth was now left agape, how could he not have noticed that Yoongi had been awake the entire time he was confessing everything?

Why in the hell didn't he wake up?

"The-Then why did you pretend to sleep?" Hoseok asked, now letting the male go from his arms.

"Because I wanted to hear what you had to say about me, about letting me go after you hurt me," Yoongi said in more of a hushed tone.

Hoseok had no words, he just stood there like an idiot, not knowing what to do nor say.

"I love you too," Yoongi confessed, now caressing Hoseoks neck, "I never stopped but I didn't want to admit it because of everything that happened."

Yoongi looked at Hoseoks sad expression, caressing the males face, "If you weren't such an idiot everything could have been fine," he muttered with a small smile, causing Hoseok to give him a slightly annoyed glare.

The white haired male was now becoming worried and annoyed that the elder was still silent, "C'mon Hoseok, say somethin-"

Hoseok took Yoongi's face in his hands and connected their lips. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck, kissing him back.

"Take me back," Hoseok stated after their lips separated, interlocking his and Yoongi's hands as their foreheads leaned against one another, "please."

Yoongi smiled at the last part, "only because you said please."

Hoseok laughed at the last part attempting to kiss Yoongi again, only for Yoongi to push away from him. "No no no, we need to still keep it a bit professional, we have to discuss how to take down Blackvelvet for my mafia."

The elder rolled his eyes, pulling Yoongi, by his waist, closer to him and connecting their lips, "we can do that later, sweetheart."

Yoongi whined in Hoseoks arms, "but-"

Hoseok slapped Yoongi's ass playfully, "Don't you want to do other things now that we're back together?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes teasingly, tracing his hands over Hoseoks chest, "you're still so horny."

Hoseok chuckled, his lips ghosting over Yoongi's neck, "you know it."

a/n
Say it with me....
MAKE UP SEX!!! YAY!