🌹26 ~ Not that bad

Yoongi trudged into Hoseok’s penthouse, which he was calling home for the time being.

He walked straight to his room, ignoring Hoseok’s presence and just flopping onto his bed. It wasn’t like Hoseok tried to talk to him, which he was thankful for. Yoongi ended up taking a small nap, once he woke up, he went straight into the shower.

The mint haired male walked out of his room and into the living room, where he didn’t see Hoseok. The male heard some clanging in the kitchen, walking in to see Hoseok cooking.

“How was your nap?” Hoseok asked, not even having to look at Yoongi to know he was in the kitchen.

Yoongi sat on one of the stools, “fine? How did you even know I was sleeping?”

“I went in there to ask you something, but I saw you sleeping,” Hoseok replied, all Yoongi could see was the male’s back.

That explained why he had the cover on him when he woke up.

“What were you going to ask me?” Yoongi inquired, munching on the bowl of grapes Hoseok slid in front of him.

Hoseok shrugged, “we’re going to be living with each other till whenever I deal with this gang leader, so might as well get to know one another, don’t ya think?”

Yoongi was now the one shrugging, not knowing how to reply to Hoseok’s statement. He presumed he was right, though he didn’t think Hoseok would actually be making an effort to get to know him.

“What do you study in uni?” Hoseok asked, stealing one of the grapes.

“Music,” Yoongi replied, expecting a sassy remark from Hoseok, only to receive a nod.

“That’s cool, what instrument do you play?”

“Piano,” the mint haired male answered.

“Should’ve saw that coming, with your hands i’d expect you to play piano,” Hoseok laughed, Yoongi smiling slightly. “Why do you love music so much?”

Hoseok watched as Yoongi explained his passion for music with a gleam in his eyes, he smiled at that, never wanting Yoongi to lose that sparkle in his eyes when he spoke about what he loved. His passion.

“What about you Hoseok?” Yoongi suddenly asked, breaking Hoseok out of his thoughts.

“Huh?”

“Is there anything you’re passionate about?” the younger asked.

Hoseok sighed, “dancing, I used to be really passionate about dancing.”

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, “why aren’t you anymore?”

“Shit happens,” Hoseok replied, checking up on the food he was making.

“Well what did you love about it?”

This time it was Yoongi’s turn to listen to Hoseok speak about what he used to love more than anything, his eyes shining as he did so, but they didn’t look as bright as they could be if he was still passionate about it.

Soon the two were immersed in conversations involving each other, the two eating while just talking, enjoying each other’s company more than they thought they would, which surprised the hell out of both of them.

Then, Yoongi saw it, the smile Jackson talked about like it was a rare piece of art. Hoseok listened to Yoongi tell a funny story about he and Jin, something he did that was stupid, but funny now that he looked back at it. Hoseok laughed really hard, his smile showing through, a smile Yoongi never thought he’d see come out of the male.

He liked to see this side of Hoseok, the non cold side. This side of Hoseok made Yoongi’s feelings for him grow stronger, the male noticing this mafia boss could be an amazing individual if he wasn’t a mafia boss.

Maybe living with Hoseok wouldn’t be that bad.

<><><>

“We both like Jin, and he clearly likes both of us since he refuses to engage with one more than the other,” NamJoon said, Taehyung nodding in agreement with his words,”so why can’t we both be with him, I don’t mind you Taehyung.”

“So you’re suggesting we share him?” Tae asked, wanting clarification.

NamJoon tilted his head from side to side, “not exactly, just that we don’t get jealous when he is with the other.”

Tae nodded, agreeing with NamJoon’s words. They were living altogether now so might as well not fight over the male, maybe even have fun with their princess together.

Let’s just say it was a very heated, and long night for Jin.