🌹75 ~ Good things

Hoseok did indeed wake up with Yoongi in his arms, the smaller still fast asleep curled next to him, with Hoseoks hand resting on his waist.

Yoongi's resting face had to be Hoseoks favorite expression of the males. His pretty pink lips parted as he breathed, his hair a bit tossed from sleeping, his eyebrows resting instead of furrowed.

He was just so beautiful that Hoseok had to wonder how he got so lucky.

"Stop staring," Yoongi mumbled, turning around in Hoseoks hold so his back was to the males chest, "it gets creepy."

The elder chuckled, kissing Yoongi's cheek, "morning, sweetheart."

Yoongi looked back at his lover, who was resting his head on his hand as he gazed down at Yoongi. This simple action causing his arms to unintentionally flex, specifically the arm with Hoseoks new tattoo.

The younger made eye contact with Hoseok, whispering a small, "Morning."

"You're so cute," Hoseok commented, pecking Yoongi's lips before getting up off the bed.

Yoongi blushed at the compliment, "I'm not five, don't call me cute!"

Hoseok laughed, "my bad, gorgeous."

The white haired male huffed, "you're so annoying!" he yelled, only for a gummy smile to over take his features when Hoseok gave him a silly grin.

"and you love my annoying ass," he stated, causing Yoongi to now laugh and get up from the warmth of the bed.

He walked up to Hoseok, "Unfortunately I do."

This made Hoseok pick Yoongi up and throw him back on the bed, the male proceeding to tickle the younger afterward.

This, Yoongi thought as he kept laughing and begging Hoseok to stop, this is how I want our lives to always be, happy.

<><><>

Jimin lounged around his apartment looking for something to do. Trying to distract himself from his thoughts.

He hasn't spoken to Jungkook since they had sex that night at S Haven, the same night Jimin told himself and Jungkook that it would just be them TALKING not them fucking.

But, things happen.

As Jimin finally settled to watching some Netflix, he heard an abrupt knock on his door.

Sighing, Jimin got up and opened the door, definitely not expecting to see Jeon Jungkook on the other side of it.

"Jungkook?" he questioned, "Why the fuck are you- how did you figure out where I lived?!"

"I'm apart of a mafia," Jungkook shrugged, inviting himself inside the apartment and closing the door, "and it wasn't like you made it difficult."

Jimin stood there with his mouth agape, wondering whether he should kick Jungkook out or let the younger explain why he was at Jimins place in the first place.

Knowing he would want to die later on from curiosity on why Jungkook was there if he kicked him out, Jimin asked, "why are you here, Jeon?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and gave him a sheepish smile, "Let me cut to the chase," Jungkook took a deep breath, placing his hands in front of him as if he was holding an invisible box and saying, "I want to get back together."

"Get out," Jimin stated, not having to hear anymore of what he had to say.

Jimin attempted to walk past the younger, only for Jungkook to grab him and pull him back, "Jimin, listen to me."

"I'm your Hyung bitch, don't boss me around!" the pink haired male seethed, looking into Jungkooks doe eyes.

"Please," Jungkook begged, his tone sounding more broken, "Hyung."

The elder gulped, taking his arm out of Jungkooks hold, he said, "okay, go."

"We love each other," Jungkook began, "I know what I did and said was fucked up but I was hurt and didn't know anything. You heard how broken I was at the club the other night, before we had sex, you even said you forgave me-"

"After your dick was shoved in my ass," Jimin pointed out, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes.

He signed before concluding with, "instead of being stubborn and pushing me away, just let me in again, let's be together again. Jimin please, you already know how sorry I am for what I did."

The pink haired male took a deep breath. He knew Jungkook was right, and he knew that what happened wasn't entirely Jungkooks fault since he had kept the secret from him for so long.

"Okay," Jimin finally said after a moment of silence, "okay, yes, let's get back together."

Jungkook eyes widened like saucers, "wait, seriously?!"

Jimin smiled as he nodded, "yes, dummy, now kiss me."

Jungkook complied to that wish, pressing his lips against Jimins as his hands held on to his waist. Not able to stop the smile that adored his features as they kissed.

<><><>

"I'm glad you guys are back together now," Hoseok congratulated his right hand on reuniting with SeokJin, reforming his polygamy relationship.

"You too, boss, you got Yoongi back," Namjoon teased playfully, earning a playful scowl from his longtime friend.

Namjoons family guarded Hoseoks family when his mother was still alive and had her mafia. Namjoon and Hoseok grew up together and would always see each other as brothers. Hoseok trusted Namjoon with his life and it was the same vice versa.

Changing the topic Hoseok said, "so the plan is set?"

Namjoon nodded, "Just went over it with Ji, Yoongi approved and now you just need too and then it's in full gear."

"We know where BlackVelvet will be, easy place to just take them all down. Ji said it took Yoongi awhile to approve just killing all the girls, so they changed it to kidnappings them then thinking about what to do," Joon told, causing Hoseok to sigh.

"So, he doesn't want to kill them all?"

"Nope," Namjoon popped the P, continuing, "do you approve of the plan?"

With another sigh, this one with more exasperation, Hoseok nodded, "I approve."

Hm, hopefully he wouldn't regret that decision.

a/n
Y'all should know by now good things never last in my books ;)